“OC Beach tour...Best tour ever!!!”

Anaheim Tour Company
Book In Advance
More Info
US$71.98*
and up
Grand Tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles and Beaches from Anaheim
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: The Anaheim Tour Company is a family owned business located in Anaheim. We offer tours including the OC Beach Bus Tour, Grand Tour of Hollywood, Private Tours just for your group and more We also run the Warner Brothers VIP Deluxe Combo Tour with Movie Star Homes from Anaheim, Universal Studios Deluxe Combo Tour to Hollywood including EARLY ARRIVAL to Universal, the Space and Hollywood Tour and now THE WALT TOUR - exploring the life of Walt Disney here in Southern California. Our tours are always 24 guests and less and frequently less than 10 guests because, that makes some of the tours better than anything anyone else here can offer. E-mail us for information or look through our website. Happy Planning!
Pavilion, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“OC Beach tour...Best tour ever!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We did the beach tours of Huntington and Newport. They were awesome. Our bus driver was Chris and he was so nice taking us around Newport to point out the "good" places to go and especially appreciated the tip on where to find the nice bathrooms. Beware I loved Huntington, but the public bathroom is horrible! We had a great time and were pressed for time coming back to the hotel since we got stuck in traffic. We were helped out by Brooke who came and picked us up and got us to our baseball game in time. This tour company is great and really knows what customer service is all about. Next time we will plan a couple days to do this tour a few times.

Visited April 2014
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Hi Mary,

Thank you for the kind review!

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour Chris drove. We love our beaches!

I wish we had thought to drop you at the game in the bus (probably a relief to get changed after a day at the beach, though...) I heard the traffic was terrible. Anyway, it was so nice to meet you and your family on the tour I drove! Thanks for coming along.

New Westminster, Canada
“Very friendly, informative and accommodating”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I went on a tour of Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach this past weekend. The weather was bad, but Tom did everything he could to make sure we got to spend time at each beach before the storms rolled in. He was very friendly and informative, telling lots of fun facts that I have recounted to others about my trip. He also had recommended places for the guests to visit at each stop, such as a certain restaurant, gift shop, etc. The only negative part was a slight lack of communication. Several days after booking the trip, I emailed because I felt confused as to how this whole thing was going to take place. It was at that point I received en emailed voucher with a barcode and more information. It would have been nice had that detailed emailed been sent out immediately and not at my prompting. Overall, it was a great experience though. I would definitely use them again next time I am in California!

Visited February 2014
Lisa,

Thank you for the review. I hate rainy days but it's nice to know the Beach is still worth seeing... we're grateful for the rain when we get it.

Sorry for the delayed voucher but I'm very happy you enjoyed the tour and it was a pleasure to have you along!

McVille, North Dakota
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

If you are looking for a tour in and around Anaheim give Anaheim Tour Company a try. Tom couldn't have given us better service. He completely tailored a tour for us and our 3 young children that made our trip a very memorable experience.

Visited February 2014
Hi Matt! Thank you for the kind review. It was really great to have you and your family along and I'm glad we got to have a small group to go places that would be best for you!

I really appreciate the feedback and hope you visit again, soon!

Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Tom Stewart with anaheim 411 tour company is wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I ended up having a personal tour with Tom, because no one else booked the tour we did on that particular day. He could have cancelled, but he did not, that alone shows great character in our opinion. We took the Warner brothers VIP tour, with Movie star home tour. He took us in the most beautiful hotels, and shared the wonderful stories that went along with each one, plus he is a great photographer, he took photos of us every where we went with our camera. We did not just sit in a van all day, we stopped and walked down side walks of the most unbelievable stores, the kind of stores you don't think really exist except in movies, but trust me they do exist for the very fortunate. Tom told the greatest stories about the stars who lived in the homes during the tour, he also educated us on very interesting facts about all the places we seen. I can't recommend his touring company enough. I hope every one who books with him has the most amazing time like we did. The memories due to the photos he took will last a life time.

Visited December 2013
6 Thank rockwild35
Wow! Thank you for the kind review. I hate cancelling and know guests count on going and, sometimes I see if they can switch days but if they can't, we make it work...

It was a real pleasure to meet you both. I'm really happy you came along and, believe me, you made it as fun for me as I did for you!

Come visit again, soon!

St Albert AB Canada
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Incredible tour. Really saw LA”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Tom was an outstanding tour guide. A fund of knowledge and wonderful storyteller. Showed us the good bad and beautiful of LA from Anaheim. Picked us up at our Anaheim hotel at 8.30am and dropped us off some 10 hours later. Loved the visit to Warner Brothers Studios as well as being up close to the Hollywood sign. The tour of Rodeo drive was great as were our visits to the Biltmore and Roosevelt Hotels. A Fantastic day. Much better than offered by other companies from Anaheim - tried another tour prior to this one. Thanks Tom

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Coll46
I'm really pleased you enjoyed the tour! Thank you for coming along. We have some great new tours we are working on including The Walt Tour which is a tour of all of Walt Disney's "places" around Los Angeles.

I hope you will visit again soon and look forward to seeing you next time!