“Great Tour Company!!”

US$119.99*
Six Flags Magic Mountain with Round-Trip Transportation from Anaheim
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: The Anaheim Tour Company is a family owned business located in Anaheim. We offer tours including the OC Beach Bus Tour, Grand Tour of Hollywood, Private Tours just for your group and more We also run the Warner Brothers VIP Deluxe Combo Tour with Movie Star Homes from Anaheim, Universal Studios Deluxe Combo Tour to Hollywood including EARLY ARRIVAL to Universal, the Space and Hollywood Tour and now THE WALT TOUR - exploring the life of Walt Disney here in Southern California. Our tours are always 24 guests and less and frequently less than 10 guests because, that makes some of the tours better than anything anyone else here can offer. Happy Planning!
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour Company!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My new husband and I would like to give a great thank you to our tour guide Tom, with the Anaheim Tour Company. Our experience was made that much better from the amazing company of our tour guide, knowledge of the tour areas, and the personal touch that helped Brody and I have a wonderful honeymoon. You were always on time and helped us understand the history behind California and we truly appreciated touring with the Anaheim Tour Company!

We took part in the OC Beach Bus tour which was great! It's a good opportunity to see some of California's beautiful beaches, art galleries, and restaurants! We also did the Warner Bros Tour which was great as well! We got much more than we bargained for, and the tours are affordable and informative. We highly recommend them!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank KendraC17
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Kendra and Brody,

It was so nice to have you along on two of our tours! I also appreciate you posting photos here and on our Facebook page. That makes it extra great for me because it's almost like we have a photo album of guests (in fact, it's exactly like that...).

We wish you both a long and happy life together and look forward to you visiting again!

Central Coast, NSW
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Brilliant Service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went on the Warner Bros/LA tour with Tom on the 6th of May. I had a great time and would like to thank Tom for making it such a fantastic day. This tour far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to everyone going to LA.

We were able to go to a lot of places that the big buses can not go including getting much much closer to the Hollywood sign. Due to Toms connections we were also able to go to some places other companies don't take you like the Biltmore and Bonaventure Hotels, which have been used in many movies and tv shows.

Tom was friendly and full of knowledge which helped to make the day very enjoyable.

Visited May 2014
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and so many other guests from all over the world are among the main reasons I still love doing tours. Seeing amazing things that you don't see with anyone else is my favorite thing about our tours. We have new drivers who are also getting great reviews and I've trained them to do what I do on each of the tours (with their own flair) but, as long as I'm able, I will keep doing tours.

It was a real pleasure spending the day with you and showing you around Los Angeles. We all appreciate your review, very much!

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent tours, we did the Warner bros/Hollywood your and the beach tour. Both were exceptional. Catered to what we wanted :-)

Visited April 2014
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service, Crystal. It was great to have you and your family along. Come visit again, soon!

Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic tour company!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We did the OC Beach Tour including a whale watching trip from Newport and it was an amazing day out. Before we travelled to Anaheim I had emailed Tom to work out the best days to do the tours we wanted and he responded promptly with lots of helpful suggestions. The beach tour was a wonderful day out and a great change of scene from theme parks. We also did a trip to Universal Studios followed by the tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills which was another great day out that we all loved. Tom offers a great personal tour service and I would definitely recommend it and use him again if we come back for another visit.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Hi Dawn! Thank you so much for coming along on the tours. I love the Beach Tour and remember the Universal Studios day. We've actually started leaving earlier (now) and get there when they open (I think we got there early for you, too but picked you up at 8:20 - now we leave at 8am and go straight there).

This makes a huge difference in rides and seeing things.

Now that you've written one review, you should do more. Whether the experiences are "Fantastic" (thanks, by the way) or leave something to be desired - other guests want to know about what you did, liked and didn't like.

So, I hope you will and I hope you do visit again! We're adding all kinds of new tours that no one else does and I am glad you allowed us to provide you a couple of fun days!

Happy Travelling (and reviewing...)!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Historic background to sights”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Our guide,Tom, was very puntual and the company called and kept in touch regarding time table. He was knowledgeable and narrated historic facts of the area as we travelled. He gave us hints about where to go and when as well as safety precautions for women traveling on their own. Made the tour very interesting and gave us lasting impressions...beautiful area...

Hi Yanella,

It was so nice to have you along! Thank you very much for the review.

Now that you've done one... you should keep doing them for your hotel and other things you experienced here and on other trips.

Other travelers really rely on tips and suggestions from expert travelers, like you!

Anyway, we so appreciate you taking the time to let people know about what we do and I hope you visit again, soon! I enjoyed meeting you both!

Happy travelling!