“A Wedding and Disney”

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #35 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel after attending a wedding in Montebello, CA. Since I had the family with me we decided to also go to Disneyland (of course). I loved this hotel. Check in was a breeze the front desk was friendly and very helpful. We had quite a bit of luggage and we were even helped to our rooms. I stayed in a two queen room which was very clean, the beds comfortable and we even had a balcony which I loved as well. They have two restaurants on the property one for breakfast and lunch the other for dinner. There is even a bar on property. The pool area is decent and also has a little snack shack, were you can order appetizers and drinks while your kids swim. There is a convenience store as well and they sell, pizza's, bagels, coffee etc. Again very convenient. The shuttle is the ART shuttle and runs about every 20 min. It comes onto the property, you can't miss the stop. I have one complaint and that is the Disney view. So you have the choice of either a pool view, or a Disney view. I choose the Disney view, but was informed that it is an extra 33.00 a night. But for free you can have the Disney view side which is on the fourth floor. Well that was a bust because with construction and the back side of Carsland you can see nothing but the back of a sign, the parking lot and construction of another hotel. So that sucked. My mom had the pool view on the same floor, but her view was blocked by a tree. So that was a bust as well. So if you are truly a disney fan, which I am, you could pay the extra money or wait, get the pool view and go into disneyland to enjoy it all. Other than that I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher Disney view rooms may be worth the extra money, if not choose pool side view as lower rooms f...
2  Thank Disneymom88
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Greetings Disneymom88!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us! I am delighted to hear that you were able to take advantage of the many different things we have located here on property such as our restaurants, bars and pool area! We pride ourselves on being a ‘one-stop-shop’ for travelers offering them everything they need in one convenient place!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the room locations and views. We continually use feedback as an effort to improve our services. I truly apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused regarding guest room location and views. I will definitely work with my engineering team to see if there is any trimming that can be done with the trees outside the poolside guest rooms.

Thank you for making the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort your hotel of choice when traveling to the area! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Best,
Hillary Burden

Write a ReviewReviews (2,396)

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed at this property for a convention at the Anaheim Convention Center about 5 years ago. I am glad that I again stayed at the property. It is nice to only be a block or two away from the Convention Center, but not with the throngs of people at the Hilton which is really old and crusty. It is also a short walk to the entrance to the Disney parks which is nice for after hours. If you don't mind the short walk...since you ca avoid getting on a bus with everyone else.

My flight arrived at around 5am in the morning, so it was still around 6am when I got to the hotel. I was very happy to still be accommodated and a room was ready. Nice to have a balcony and doors that open to get outside from the room. Was supposed to have a much higher floor, but I think by getting to check in early, it was worth the trade off. Would stay here again for sure. Smaller property that the other big convention hotels, and friendly but unobtrusive staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to avoid noise. Many rooms would have a Disneyland view, and you may be able t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Park whilst I was at a conference being held at the Convention Centre. The rooms were good, the internet an ok speed, and the staff helpful. It's within walking distance of the Convention Centre, and seemed quieter than the hotel next to the Convention Centre. The pool is lovely, and there's a pool bat which serves a basic but adequate and well price range of snacks and lunches. It's very close to Disneyland if that's your reason to visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz G
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Hi there Liz G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the location of our property and the ambiance. Our team members are our greatest assets and I am so happy to hear that your interactions with them were all positive! We take pride in the work that we do! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Anaheim, California!

Best Wishes,
Hillary B.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Our family of 4 stayed 5 nights at this Sheraton. It was a great stay. I was very impressed with the staff and housekeeping, every day they did a wonderful job. Every staff member we encountered was very pleasant and helpful. We ate breakfast every morning at Molly's Kitchen. Again, the staff was great. Food was good too for breakfast, not sure about other meals as we didn't partake. But it was nice having it so conveniently located. The beds were super comfortable, even when sleeping with a toddler! The location is perfect for Disneyland, only 10 minute walk, if that. The rooms are showing a bit of wear and tear, but I imagine they see a lot of traffic. We will definitely be returning and this will be our hotel of choice when visiting Disneyland.

Room Tip: Request a Disneyland view for the Fireworks!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Salutations Jessica C!

Thank you so much for all of your great feedback and for making the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort your hotel of choice when visiting the Happiest Place on Earth! Our team members are our greatest assets and I am delighted to hear that your interactions with them were all positive! We take pride in the work that we do! Thank you for your feedback regarding the room, I will definitely share your comments with our maintenance team so that we may continually improve our services. We look forward to continuing to being a part of all of the memories you will make when visiting our beautiful city in the future!

Warmest Regards,
Hillary B

Reviewed 8 April 2014

There was nothing really wrong with this hotel, but nothing great either. Good location for a disney trip and a decent pool. The restaurant (Molly's kitchen) is not very good, but there is a Morton's nearby. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Disney entrance is about a 10 minute walk. There is also shuttle service for a fee (taxi was less expensive for our family of 4 for 1 way). We only needed a ride one night when the kids were DONE. other than that, it is an easy walk.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Thundanutts
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Greetings Rory M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than exceptional; our guest’s satisfaction is our number one priority. Please know I will share your comments with our staff as an effort to continually improve our services. It does delight me to hear that you found our staff members pleasant and helpful! They play an integral role in the success of our hotel culture. Additionally, I am glad that you appreciated our proximity to the Disneyland main entrance; it definitely makes it convenient and ideal after a long day at the park.
I would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you more regarding the details of your stay. If you would be so kind, my direct line is 714-740-4192.
We would love the opportunity to truly WOW you on your next stay!

Sincerest Regards,
Hillary B.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I had originally booked 5 nights at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel, but the room, value, and service was so poor I requested SPG Platinum desk to move my reservation to the Sheraton Park Hotel at Anaheim Resort. The difference is night and day. The staff at this resort is much nicer and better trained and the rooms are of a LOT better quality.

This hotel is nearby restaurants (Morton's Steakhouse), Subway, and a soon to open CVS and Walgreen. It's only a 15 minute walk to the entrance of Disneyland, so we came back when my infant son was tired and went back out for night-time fun at Disneyland.

You could see the fireworks show from your room and the executive lounge was good. Thank you Sheraton Park for saving my vacation.

2  Thank mattfs218
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Greetings Mattfs218!

We are delighted that we could be a part of making your vacation a success! We understand the importance of offering a great stay to our guests and helping to create a lasting memory! In fact, that is one of the most rewarding parts of what we do! Next time you are in town don’t forget to check out one of the restaurants we have on property! We offer options from breakfast to dinner located right in the comfort of our hotel. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed relaxing in your guestroom after a day at the park and were able to catch the firework show as well. Sounds like you had a great trip! On your next visit to Disneyland with your family, we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Warm Wishes,
The Sheraton Park Hotel Team

Reviewed 5 April 2014

For SPG members, this is the better Sheraton in Anaheim. Cleaner and newer facility overall and more conveniently located. Plenty of restaurants and conveniences nearby and Disneyland is super close for the tourists.

Parking is gated, but out in the open. There are adequate spaces overall. The king size bedroom I got was really spacious and the bed faced the window and had a decent sized living room area. For the price I paid, it was quite good.

I do not believe this one participates in the Go Green campaign as I wasn't offered nor did I see a sign,I would've liked that just to earn the extra points. Checking in and out was super easy. Service was decent too.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank halo8
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hi there halo8,

Thank you for being so loyal to the Starwood Brand, we are delighted you enjoyed our hotel and how it is centrally located. We are also so happy you enjoyed the layout of your room and were able to relax. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Anaheim.

Best,