“Within walking distance to Disneyland”

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #38 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice hotel, very confortable, nice pool, convenient location. There is a shuttle that takes you to disneyland for an extra price, we only used it once and I don't like the fact that I have to fold the stroller, but that's a rule for every kind of shuttle going to disney. So we prefer walking the 10 minutes it takes us to get to the entrance, the first time we were in this hotel we got a great view of the park and enjoyed the fireworks from our balcony. Looking forward to our next stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank laurar42
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Salutations laura42!!

There is nothing quite like experiencing the magic of Disney and especially the awe-inspiring view of the firework show from the comfort of your guest room after a full day at the park. I am very happy to know that you had enjoyed your stay while with us and we look forward to your next stay with us as well!

Thank you for all the kind words!

Best Wishes,
Hillary B.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Nice room, great view from room to disney's firework show, they upgrade my room cuz it was my bday, they put us on the club level floor and it was great. Close to the parks(walking distance) and the garden walk.

Close to shops, restaurant, movies, parks, great value!!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jorge A a
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Clean rooms close to Disneyland , Had the club room which included breakfast which was very basic breakfast included oatmeal (instant container you add hot water too), cappuccino machine as well as coffee. They also have toast, yogurt, juice, milk, cereal, fruit, hard boiled eggs, and bottled water.,. Lots of good places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I liked this property for being clean, nice and new. It's location is convenient to both the convention center and to Disneyland Park. I have stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim down the street several times and can compare the two:

* Sheraton Park is newer and nicer. The common areas are more modern. It feels cleaner (likely b/c it's newer). The Sheraton Anaheim is a bit run-down.
* Sheraton Anaheim is designed to look a bit like a castle. If you are with kids they will appreciate this. Adults may find the design a bit kitschy.
* While the rooms at the Sheraton Park are decent size, the rooms at the Sheraton Anaheim are particularly spacious.
* The Sheraton Park is more of a high rise while the Sheraton Anaheim is only a few stories tall. There are some rooms at the Sheraton Anaheim that have an exterior patio that opens to a grassy area, which is nice if you are with young kids.
* Sheraton Anaheim wins on best access to the park. Not only does it have a dedicated shuttle bus (which is much faster and more frequent than the shared shuttle service that the Sheraton Park uses) but it's also a very short walk.
* Sheraton Park wins on best access to the convention center.

If you're traveling for work, or if having a nicer/newer facility is important to you, then go with the Sheraton Park. If you are most concerned with easy access to the park, and can use a more spacious room, then go with the Sheraton Anaheim. Either option is pretty good!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Allison R
Reviewed 10 June 2014

As a note I have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn and the Ramada (off Katella) before, and I enjoyed the Sheraton the most.

Overall: older hotel but not shabby looking.

DL View vs. Non: I was here in May and I was curious about the view so I booked a view room. It is cool to see it during the day and lit up at night (without World of Color or Fireworks), you can also see the mountains in the distance. It is a nice view. But in the foreground you can see other hotels and they are building a Springhill on the corner, so when I was there it was a big yellow thing as they had not put on the exterior walls yet.
It is not in your face, but you can make out all the park landmarks. Tower of Terror and the back of the Carsland canyon are most noticeable, along with the Paradise Pier coaster/ferris wheel.
I was not able to see the fireworks - as the nt I went to watch they did not go off for some reason. I imagine they would not be as in your face as the view from the Contemporary. But I am sure you can see them. Of course you won't hear the music.

You can see World of Color. I wouldn't purposely watch it from the balcony as it too far away, but you can see the water and color changes. No music of course

Was it worth it? I thought so. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for the view though (over the non-view).

Platinum benefits: no room upgrade. I booked a DL view room and requested a high floor. I got a floor 2 down from the lounge...cannot recall the number, and we were on the end (on the rt side when facing DL). I got access to the lounge which I enjoyed. Breakfast included oatmeal (instant container you add hot water too), cappuccino machine as well as coffee. They also have toast, yogurt, juice, milk, cereal, fruit, hard boiled eggs, and bottled water. They also have evening apps in the club lounge.

Balcony: It seemed the last couple rooms had a half balcony - you could barely step out - no chairs. Others had balconies with chairs.

Elevators: SUPER slow. We would take the stairs up to the lounge to save time.

Wifi: NOT impressed. I believe is our router closest to us was not working or was too weak to reach our room on the end. I could never get on the wifi in our room. In the lobby - yes. The hotel implied it was my devices, but considering I travel weekly for business and do not have problems I think it was a router issue. Since this was a pleasure trip and we were touring the parks I didn't really need to use it.

Walk to DL/DCA: It is about a 15min walk. The walk isn't bad at all.

Activities: We spent 2 full days in DL and DCA - park hopping. The 3rd day we drove to Hollywood (45m-1h depending on traffic) and LA. I was originally going to hotel hop to Burbank, but was glad we just made the drive.
You can also walk to the Garden Grove complex with various restaurants in about 10min.

Parking: Parking was $16 per day

Resort Fees: NO Resort Fees

Room Tip: If you want to sit on your balcony make sure you get a room with a full balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Euro_101

Hi There Euro_101!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Sounds like you had a great vacation while visiting sunny southern California! A great feature about staying in Anaheim is that we are conveniently located to other surrounding attractions and locations! Anaheim is a perfect hub to settle in, visit Disneyland and make day trips to places like the beach and Hollywood! And thank you for your continued loyalty to Starwood Hotels, I am delighted that you were able to enjoy the club lounge throughout your stay as a benefit of your platinum membership with SPG.

Thank you for sharing feedback on the Wi-Fi connectivity challenges you experienced, I will definitely get with my engineering team and have them research what could have been causing the connection to be lost.

If you need anything on future stays to Anaheim, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly!

Thanks again!
Hillary B.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights with my daughter who was attending a conference. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. We enjoyed the view of Disneyland and the fireworks from our balcony on the 8th floor. A very short walk to the park. Lots of good places to eat nearby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Valerie T
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was recommended this hotel by a few family members and friends and they did not disappoint.
Such professional courteous service with staff always willing to help and advise.
Rooms were immaculate, personal belongings were tidied but not moved which is important to me.

Room Tip: If you want a Disneyland view, specify when booking and you will not be dissapointed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple