I agree this hotel is a little bit run down, the hallways smelled of cigarette smoke, I need to swipe a few times of the key to open the door each time, first night the shower was not working, the breakfast is OK but the juice and coffee taste strange, the bath room is hard to find flat place to hold bathing stuff. These are the bad things.
The staffs there are generally friendly, they help to resolve problems when we reported.
The bed type are something my kids love, we live in a room with a King bed, a separate room with bunkbed for kids, which is convenient for all, that's the main reason I choose to stay here.
Last thing to remember, this is a hotel close to disneyland, so expect many tourist and kids live in, they walk and talk till late, so it's not an ideal place if you want a good sleep. Our first night I woke up 7-8 times due to a dog bark when people talk/walk on the hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daily parking fee of $12.00 + tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Anaheim/Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Anaheim
- Anaheim La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim California