Took the family to Disneyland - stayed at the Anaheim La Quinta for 5 nights. Hotel is 2 blocks from the main Disney gates (we walked every day). Rooms are good, Beds are comfortable and the jacuzzi room we had was overall very good. The only complaint I had was that the carpets could have been cleaner. We had a toddler with us and her socks were solid evidence of that.
The breakfast was a traditional La Quinta breakfast except that the waffles were pre-cooked and in a warming tray. They were fresh but it wasnt quite the same. The hotel is full of young families and excited kids. This is good or bad depending on what you are looking for. We had 3 kids with us so it fit right in with our expectations.
Overall this is a good inexpensive Disneyland hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daily parking fee of $12.00 + tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Anaheim/Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Anaheim
- Anaheim La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim California