I booked this hotel through the La Quinta rewards program, which I have done many times. I was told that a King room / suite was booked for me. Upon arrival at the property I was told that the only king room available was a smoking room. Awesome. I'm definitely not a smoker. I did not even know that CA allowed this any longer.
I was politely offered a double double room, which would not be so bad except that I am 6'4". I also paid the same price for the double room.
As for the property: if you are looking for a "budget" $150 / night hotel to cram the kids in so that you will be close to Disney, this might be for you. Last minute business travel, not so much.
Breakfast, not impressive. Better at most other properties.
Rooms are old & beat.
Separation between beds and sleeper bed TV are separated with a door / curtains.
Bathroom was gross. Visible mold & wear.
Small rooms, doors, hallways
Lots of kids running and screaming down the hallways.
I've always had good experiences with La Quinta until now.
I usually am able to stay at whichever hotel I want. (In the Marriot, Hilton, doubletree range). I love earning the rewards to stay at a specific La Quinta in Paso Robles CA.
I am so unhappy with this stay that I may change my mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daily parking fee of $12.00 + tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Anaheim/Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Hotel Anaheim
- La Quinta Anaheim
- Anaheim La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim California