“Very Comfortable, Breakfast & Pool”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim
Ranked #55 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Rooms were very comfortable, Fridge & Microwave a plus and Free Breakfast including waffles. Nice covered outdoor pool area. Shuttle to Disneyland only 5.00 per adult and 2.00 per kid, runs every 20 minutes, very convienient. Would stay here again!!!

1  Thank Britanny L

Reviewed 24 August 2014

some of the hotel smells like smoke because of people smoking in the pool area and in the hallways. The breakfast was pretty sparse. The pool was over chlorinated and the maid service left a bit to be desired. Overall the accommodations were good and a great value.

2  Thank John B
A TripAdvisor Member
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed 22 August 2014

At first I was a little concerned when booking this as it was not listed as a Preferred Disney Hotel but my fears were allayed once we checked in! We had a three room suite and it was attractive clean and perfect for our three generation group! We could shut our door when we felt our kids needed family time, or we needed a short rest! It had a refrigerator and microwave to help offset expensive dining at Disneyland. The front staff, though busy were quick to help whether answering questions or printing out directions. The ladies who worked the very busy breakfast room were friendly and very efficient and hardworking to replenish supplies. The shuttle stopped a few steps from the hotel and with small kids this was helpful. the beds were newer and while not pillow tops they were good! the location was less than a mile to Disneyland and it was nice not to be near the noise and crowds to sleep. Fast food and good dining very close! We would stay again!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We got a free upgrade! Staff was extremely efficient and friendly. I paid for a 2bd 1 king 1 sofa sleeper for a family of 5. We ended up staying at a 2bd 1 king and bunk beds. Botton bunk is a full size and top bunk is a twin size. $157 taxes included for what I got is a great deal. Complimentary continental breakfast.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mayra S
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I just spent 4 nights at this La Quinta from Aug 14th through Aug 17th. On our first night While taking a shower that first night I found that the drain in the tub ran slow so by the end of my shower I was standing ankle deep in water. On the way to Disney Land the next morning I stopped in and told the front desk clerk of the problem. She said that she would have maintenance take care of it. My grand-kids and I returned to the room about 1:30 the room still had not been cleaned, around 4:30 the house keeper came to make up the room, but the kids were sleeping so I told her no service. While I was waiting for house keeping on the way to get some ice I saw a house keeping cart in the hall and exchanged my dirty towels and took some fresh ones for the room.

That night while taking a shower I found that they had not cleaned the drain in the tub. So the next morning before going to Disney Land I again told the desk clerk about the drain, she again said that she would have maintenance take care of it. I also asked if house keeping could clean the room before noon and was told that it would also be taken care of.

We returned that afternoon about 1 and the room had not been serviced. House keeping showed up at 1:30 again the kids were napping so I turned her away again. That night when I took a shower again I found that the drain in the tub had still not been cleaned.

So the next day I spoke to the manager about the problems as luck would have it the maintenance person walked in and the manager had him go up with me to take care of the tub problem. The manager apologized for the inconvenience and said that one she would have the room cleaned the next day before noon, and that she would give me a credit of $25 from my bill.

We returned to our room that next day to find that the room had been cleaned but they did not leave enough towels. We were leaving the next day so I did not complain about the towels.

It was nice of the manager to take $25 off my bill, but sad that I had to get the manager involved to being with.

Now a few nice things about our stay, If I did not mention it earlier I did stay at this La Quints 2 years ago and since then they have redecorated the halls and the rooms and have cleaned up and repainted the pool area.

I like this location as it's very close to Disney Land and close to restaurants We take the bus to and from Disney and walk to the restaurants.

Our room was nice, 2 double beds and a sofa hide a bed each room had it's own TV we also had a mini frig and a Microwave.

If it weren't for the house keeping and maintenance problems I would have give it a higher rating.

2  Thank tom1909
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights. We chose this hotel because we were traveling with our 3 medium sized dogs. The 2 King bed suite was perfect for our family of 3. There was a living room area that had plenty of seating and the beds were very comfortable. We had a great time here and the convenience to Disneyland was great. There were a few things that could have made our experience better though. A grassy area for the dogs to relieve themselves other than the rocks along the parking lot. We had to take the dogs to the hotel area next door to find a grassy area. Working ice machines on each floor would have been nice too. Overall, a great value for the 2 King bed suite.

2  Thank captjimmy
A TripAdvisor Member
Chico, California
Reviewed 17 August 2014

price is right free parking( free breakfast decent ) walking distance to Disneyland i travel with wife and son we all like i well come back to this hotel..and recommend to all my friends. i'm travel for business to San Francisco and always stay at la quinta

martin