“GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Anaheim by the Convention Center
Ranked #112 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 25 September 2009

Stayed at this hotel for three days while at the ASIS Convention in September. Good Value for money ($49.00 per day). The room was very clean and convenient. Ideally located in Anahiem close to the convention center and Disneyland and all conveniences. Complimentary Wireless Internet, Microwave, Refrigerator and complimentary continental breakfast are a good selling point. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Rodeway Inn & Suites Anaheim by the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2009

Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business and are very grateful for your nice review. We hope you the best and will be more then happy on your next visit and stay at our hotel. Thank you again for the stay and for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 29 June 2009

This was a great place to stay. I have 5 children and there are not very many places that accomodate that many without costing a fortune. The staff was very friendly. The pool was a liitle small but the kids still had a great time. The walk to Disneyland is a little far so if you have small children and plan on walking to Disneyland you may want to think of a different plan. By the time you get done with a day at the park the walk is way to far. But the hotel itself is great for the price.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2009

Room had fridge and microwave. It was quiet in my room, even though the hotel was next to the rather busy Harbor Blvd.

Staff members were very friendly. I very much appreciated that one staff member kindly accommodated to my conference schedule by allowing me to could check out a little later.

Definitely a great deal at <$60 per night. I would stay here again.

It was great to have wireless access! I had no problems with connecting to the internet .

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2009

We stayed here, but we found that the beds were not made up properly. They used flat sheets for the bottom sheets and they kept riding up. The sheets had rips in them. The pillows were about half the size of a normal pillow and it made sleeping difficult. There was not enough space to put clothing.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
rodewayinnanaheimca, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Anaheim by the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Rodeway Inn & Suites near Convention Center for your recent stay in our area.

• Management was approached about replacing the ripped sheets and about using properly sized sheets and pillows.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 23 March 2009

I was a little apprehensive about staying at another Rodeway Inn as we have had bad experiences with them. However, this hotel restored my faith in them!

Pros:
The rooms were very nice and looked like were JUST remodeled. All the furniture was pretty and modern; the beds were comfy and looked new; the paint on walls and the carpet were all new; the ac unit was a newer model and worked like a gem; the bathroom was very clean and all new counter tops and looked like new shower and toilet too; the TV was 32 inches and worked great. I was really amazed at how new and clean everything was! Not a lot of noise, nice staff, laundry room was clean, and they really did keep things tidy around there. The price was great too!

Cons:
I could hardly keep an internet connection the entire time! That was pretty annoying! Pool was NOT heated, breakfast is cereal, toast, donuts, and coffee. And Disneyland is NOT .5 miles like they tell you on the phone and when you get here. They also say 3 blocks, but the blocks are HUGE! It is a little over a mile and about a 25 minute walk.

I suggest coming in warmer weather, going to eat at Denny's down the block, and if you don't want to walk all the way, take the bus or shuttle bus. $4.00 per person for an all day ticket.

Overall; this place is pretty nice for the bucks! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2009

The desk clerk was really great! He took my luggage up the stairs, and wouldn't take a tip. He was really helpful and friendly. Parking was easy and free. The room was very clean, and the beds were great. The room had a fridge and microwave at no extra cost.

I got a killer price for the area. This Rodeway Inn is only 2 blocks from the convention center where my meetings were held, and is only 3 blocks from Disneyland. Everything else in this area is tourist-priced, but this was a great value.
We traveled with some friends. They commented on their great experience, too. That pleased me since I was the one to recommend we stay there.
Overall, Rodeway Inn exceeded our expectations. I travel a lot, and this was a delight.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2009

This hotel is an older one. It was clean, but showed signs of wear. I booked through the Choice Hotels website and I booked for 2 adults and 3 kids with a rollaway bed. We got a 2 queen bed room and no rollaway. We were too tired to go back to deal with it so we just bunked all 3 kids in to one bed. I wasn't too happy with that but since we were tired and it was a free rewards night from Choice I opted to just fall in bed and sleep. So watch out that you reservation is correct when you get there. It is nice and close to Disneyland so that was a plus.
Staff was nice enough (only interacted with 2 of them though).

Overall I wouldn't go back there again even for a free night... too many better options in the area to mess around with that again. I just took this one because it was the only one available on short notice...

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Rodeway Inn & Suites near Convention Center. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful time at Disneyland.

• The registration staff received additional training in registering our valued guests so that what is booked through the website is what is booked offline.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Rodeway Inn & Suites near Convention Center. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.