Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Anaheim Convention Center
US$175
US$610
US$595
  • Pool
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$116
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$153
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$932
US$817
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2009

I would like to commend the staff at the Rodeway Inn in Anaheim. They have gone completely out of their way to make my stay comfortable. I wanted to go to church and they googled directions for the church of my choice and also prepared a map for my return home

I observed their interaction with clientele and both Skip and Ray handled difficult and demanding customers in an extremely professisonal capacity.

Thank you. If you desire to contact me, feel free..

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2009

We appreciate your stay with us and are very thankful for your wonderful review. We value our hotel service to be the best and provide quality customer service to our guest. We are glad your found everything to your liking and very comfortable. If you are ever in the area please stay with us again. You have a very good day and have a wonderful NEW YEARS.

Reviewed 2 October 2009

From check-in to check-out everyone and everything was wonderful. The entire property including the lobby, parking area, rooms, pool, and hot tub were very clean, comfortable, and safe. The AC worked great in 97 degree weather. Breakfast is simple, donuts, rolls, cereal, milk and juice, and the coffee was really good. Every room has a small microwave and fridge. I used the free wireless internet at 2 ends of the building, had great speed at both locations. I was able to stay here for 6 nights for a conference at the convention center which is about a 10 minute walk with a rolling computer bag.

The service was great. The people were friendly and helpful on the phone and in person. I am healing from some broken bones, I even had extra help at check-in with luggage from the Manager. At check-out I left something behind and they called me first, and sent it back fed-ex. They even have Kid Suites that have 2 queen beds and a set of bunk beds with a play table, second TV and glass doors so you can monitor the children and still have some peace for the adults. Because I will stay there again, next time with family including my granddaughter, I hope you don’t read this it is a great place to stay I would like to keep it to myself.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2009

Well we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and making yourself feel at home. We are glad our staff provided great service and accomodations while you were staying with us for your 6 nights. We appreciate your review and the generous comments made about our hotel
and employees. Our employees are always glad to make our guest feel at home. And we promise to keep your stay here a secret, so you can always come back and visit and stay. Thank you again for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2009

Stayed at this hotel for three days while at the ASIS Convention in September. Good Value for money ($49.00 per day). The room was very clean and convenient. Ideally located in Anahiem close to the convention center and Disneyland and all conveniences. Complimentary Wireless Internet, Microwave, Refrigerator and complimentary continental breakfast are a good selling point. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2009

Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business and are very grateful for your nice review. We hope you the best and will be more then happy on your next visit and stay at our hotel. Thank you again for the stay and for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 29 June 2009

This was a great place to stay. I have 5 children and there are not very many places that accomodate that many without costing a fortune. The staff was very friendly. The pool was a liitle small but the kids still had a great time. The walk to Disneyland is a little far so if you have small children and plan on walking to Disneyland you may want to think of a different plan. By the time you get done with a day at the park the walk is way to far. But the hotel itself is great for the price.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2009

Room had fridge and microwave. It was quiet in my room, even though the hotel was next to the rather busy Harbor Blvd.

Staff members were very friendly. I very much appreciated that one staff member kindly accommodated to my conference schedule by allowing me to could check out a little later.

Definitely a great deal at <$60 per night. I would stay here again.

It was great to have wireless access! I had no problems with connecting to the internet .

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business