“I will stay here again”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, Arizona
“I will stay here again”
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I traveled here with friends and we all loved the hotel. The grounds were nice, the rooms were clean and nice. The staff was very friendly. In fact, the staff is what set this hotel apart from others at which I have stayed. I don't understand the complaints about the staff being rude since that was completely opposite of our experience. I also didn't have a noise problem, except for one night when some young children ran up and down the sidewalk screaming. But that is a problem with the parents, not the hotel. On the downside, my major complaint is that the in-room internet was $10 a day. I didn't pay that and never would. I also would have liked a spa in the adult pool area. But I would happily stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank jumpingMako

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reedley, California
Reviewed 4 June 2011

The hotel was beautiful, staff was friendly, and only a few blocks from Disneyland. We LOVED their restaurant "Tangerine". Prices were great and food was delicious. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank CindyU71
Orange, California
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Anabella Hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and roomy. Location was so convenient to Disneyland and eating establishments. We would most definitely stay at the Anabella Hotel again. Thanks...

Room Tip: Request large room close to pool & restaurant.
3 Thank gggg6
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 2 June 2011

This is the second time my family has stayed at this hotel. The rooms are large and clean, the staff is extremely helpful and nice. In fact, I accidentally left some things in the safe. I called them, they got them out and fed exed them to me. They couldn't have been more helpful. From the hotel it's a short walk to the main Disney hotels and thru them to the park. It's quiet at night, not like the big hotels just a short way away. The pool is clean and warm. For the money (1/3 to 1/4th of the Disney hotels) this is an extremely great deal.

Room Tip: I suggest making reservations online 4 best rate
3 Thank Auntzann
Reviewed 1 June 2011

This was our first time staying at the AnaBella, and won't be the last. From the moment we steped foot on the ground we felt like royalty. From the handsome door men, who open the lobby doors for you every time leading you in to a beautiful mission like lobby, to the beautiful ladies behind the desk egar to check you in to your room. We got to our room and it was awesome, you can tell each maid takes their time in each room and like other hotels its a rush to clean a room to get another guest in, but our room you can just see that they made sure looked brand new. The beds where so comfortable, shower had great pressure un like most hotels. The property is beautiful, landscapers do such a wonderful job, every flower is colorful and each bush is plush, looks like a botanical garden hotel. Everything about this hotel is amazing. From the fabulous staff, great restaurant food & location, I will be back again and I'll make sure all my friends and family chose the AnaBella.

• Stayed March 2011
3 Thank Spiritfingers
Fresno
Reviewed 29 May 2011

After reading some of these reviews, I was very hesitant to stay at this hotel. However, given its great location, I went ahead and took a chance. I am so glad I did! After a long day at the Disney parks (which are literally across the street), the hotel was a relaxing oasis. (Look at the pictures: it looks like Santa Barbara!) We spent New Year's Eve at the hotel, where we counted down to the New Year with champagne. The next morning, we enjoyed brunch at the on-site restaurant, which was just fabulous. The hotel and restaurant staff are friendly and extremely responsive to customer requests and questions. This experience was far better than I anticipated: do not be misled by the negative posts!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank AJcpa1981
Reviewed 28 May 2011

My family and I choose this hotel because of its proximity to Disney Land, the website showed the park entrance as being directly across the street from the hotel's main entrance. Now, the hotel is across the street from the park, but there are several large buildings and tall fences, conveniently absent from the pictures, that prevent easy access the Disney Land. We eventually found a rout around the buildings, through the Disney Grand Hotel, and cutting across Downtown Disney that allowed us to walk from our room to the park in about twenty minutes. The room itself was adequate, though very small and not very clean. On our last night we killed the biggest cockroach I have ever seen.
The worst part about the hotel was that they nickel and dimed you for EVERYTHING!!!! You have to pay for parking every night and they will change you for extra sheets and pillows, not to mention all of the taxes and charges they added to our bill on check out.
If you family is looking for a place to sleep after spending long days at Disney Land and have no intention of spending extended periods of time in your room then the Anabella will work. Only be prepared for funny smells, windows in your shower, cockroaches, and a change for everything.

5 Thank twinkiebabe89