“Ducks vs Kings”

Ranked #54 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Ducks vs Kings”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We are regulars here at the Anabella hotel. The staff is super friendly from the minute you walk in. This place is our home away from home. We decided to come down as we had tickets for the Kings vs Ducks hockey game. I had a mission suite which was perfect! Lots of room to relax. We manage to use the resort pool on our last day of our stay. Price is ok can be a little lower, but the location is prime. Special thanks to Jordan, and Danny for all your help. See you guys next time.

• Stayed May 2014
AnabellaManager, Manager at The Anabella, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Travel000831,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to be your home away from home while on vacation. I really appreciate the kind feedback that you shared about our team and property. I will be sure to share your comments with Jordan and Danny. Hope to see you soon.

Assistant Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
ny
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a convention in Anaheim.. We didn't want to stay in the big business hotels, so we picked the Anabella. Location was great, walking distance to conference center, Disney, and local restaurants. It is a cute Spanish themed hotel. It really makes you feel like you are on a vacation instead of business trip! The employees were all very nice and helpful. The rooms were average, comfortable, and clean. They also have a nice little restaurant "the tangerine" which has an outside patio/bar. Food was pretty good and AJ was the best bartender! He Made great drinks and was very friendly. He made us feel at home! Would definitely recommend this hotel to people of all ages, even family's!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Oakland, CA
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the Santa Barbara. Suite It was clean and close by to Anaheim convention center. Service was good and the pool bar had great snacks
The breakfast burrito was delicious and I also had delicious orange juice. Walking distance to Disneyland. You can see the fireworks from front of hotel at night.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MaryBashkim
AnabellaManager, Manager at The Anabella, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
MaryBashkim

Our team is thrilled to know you found the location to be great, the pool to be cool and the staff to be friendly. I understand that you have a choice when traveling and wanted to thank you again for being our guest and choosing the Anabella Hotel. Should you find yourself in the Anaheim Resort again please let us know, I would love to invite you back to stay with us. Our team looks forward to your return. Thanks again.

Assitant Front Office Manager
Medford Oregon 97504
Reviewed 1 May 2014

First time staying there. I was expecting a horrible room, bugs,noise, and rude staff. I was there with a large group for a cheer competition so there were a lot of us staying there. We had a very large corner room, all hardwood floors, we could look out our windows and see California screaming. The bathroom was clean, the beds comfy, and I am fussy about beds. Sure there was noise, but I can't think of a major hotel that does not have noise. The restaurant had really great food, the staff was great, happy hour was really great. There was always someone to open the front doors, the little market was well stocked. Great that they had a kids pool and an adult pool. They stored our bags after we checked out, we had a late night flight home. Thus was no worse than a residence inn I gave stayed at in Portland Oregon. Sure they had a resort fee, but everything in Anaheim gad some sort of a tax or fee. Would I stay there again, sure. I I even stopped at the front desk upon check out to let them know how pleased I was. I am 65, I was traveling with my daughter, and grand daughter. So I would think twice about the horrible reviews, I can see no reason to have them. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but a hell of a lot better than a motel six. And I am one fussy grandma.

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor corner double queen, no one on either side of us.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank happygrandma5
AnabellaManager, Manager at The Anabella, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
happygrandma5

It was a wonderful pleasure to welcome you at the Anabella Hotel and Resort. Your business is very much appreciated, and we thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear that you were provided with hospitable service by our staff. We collectively take a lot of pride in our service that we offer. Please let us know when you are in the area again as we would like to welcome you back! I understand that you have a choice when traveling and wanted to thank you for choosing the Anabella Hotel and Resort.

Ventura, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We spent two nights at the Anabella this past weekend as we visited Disneyland. From check in to check out, the staff was wonderful, the room was clean and spacious, and everything was perfect. We arrived Saturday morning and were able to park there while our room was getting ready. We went to Disneyland and came back late afternoon when the room was ready. Unpacked and immediately went to the Nectarine Bar for a happy hour cocktail. It was very relaxing and calm. Our bartender DJ was great!

Food prices at the Tangerine Grill were modest and the bar had great specials. Spent some time in the pool and jacuzzi (both of which were large and clean). No noisy neighbors or traffic to keep us awake. Short walking distance to both parks. We paid 1/4 of the price of the Grand Californian on Disneyland property (we used a Travel Zoo voucher for this trip). I told my husband we would come down here sometime just for the hotel and not even go to Disneyland!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Donna L
AnabellaManager, Manager at The Anabella, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Donna L

Thank you for your kind review! Our goal is to ensure that you have a fantastic stay! I am happy to hear that your visit with us was memorable and that our staff were friendly. Also glad to hear that you had a great time at the Tangerine Grill and Patio. I will make sure to pass on the kind words to DJ. I understand that you have a choice when traveling and wanted to thank you again for being our guest and choosing the Anabella Hotel. Should you find yourself in the Anaheim Resort again please let us know, I would love to invite you back to stay with us. Our team looks forward to your return. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I booked a room with Desiree Nava and she accommodated all our needs for my boyfriend's birthday!! The staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014
San Diego
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had to go to the Aneheim convention center for the Wonder Con Comic Convention...Usually stay at the Hilton, but it was booked up...so made a reservation for the Anabella which is only 1 block from the Convention center...

Was totally surprise by the size and layout...From the front is looks small, whereas it is a large place with many building with California names...all the buildings were about 2 stories high...with ample parking and a great staff. plus a pool...The check-in personal were very friendly, and the help outside (grounds keepers, and maids) were totally helpful and nice...

If you are going to DisneyLand? This hotel is right next to the amusement park...

Parking does cost $15 a day....free wi-fi...large rooms with a 'L' shape lay out with extra bed if needed...bathrooms are roomy with lots of storage space...very comfortable, and quiet...with ample parking...

With a bar/restaurant on the premises, and a great restaurant around the corner...(another review)...

Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HQComics
AnabellaManager, Manager at The Anabella, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
HQComics,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide viewers with feedback regarding your stay. As you are a Senior Contributor on Trip Advisor we are proud to know you enjoyed our hotel and property. Should you find yourself in the Anaheim Resort again please let us know, I would love to invite you back to stay with us! Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon.