“No other hotel can match it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #5 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“No other hotel can match it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2011

We stayed here in January while on a fun filled vacation and was blow away! The staff, the customer service, the rooms, the hotels and the rates are unbeatable! We expected a lot from the ratings but it really was so much more. It made our Disneyland experience so much more and I am happy to say I got engaged here. We have just decided to take the last part of our honeymoon this May, to stay at this amazing hotel! I couldn't see it ending any better! Thank you more the memories!! Sincerely and with great admiration, Lauren Olsen

• Stayed January 2011
2 Thank Laurencherie
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 27 March 2011
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience and this most beautiful story. I extend my sincere congratulations to the both of you and I look forward in seeing you on your honeymoon! Warm regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (515)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

I stayed at this hotel many times before and absolutely loved it. The staff are very friendly and are always attentive to you. The first time we visited Disney we stayed at an other hotel close by called "Alpine Inn". On the first night at alpine we found 2 cockroaches!!! One on my wife and one on my 5 year old son. The manager there was terrible by telling us very rudely that we could not change rooms. We left immediately and drove to this beautiful hotel we saw on the way driving. Around 2 am or so we arrive at Candy Cane Inn with a crying 5 year old and in our pj's and tell the desk clerk our experience and ask if there is anything available he kindly said they did have a room available and absolutely loved it ever since. I will always remember how kind the staff at the Candy Cane in was during that horrific event at 2 am. Thank You!!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank AlexG127
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 20 March 2011
Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity of having you as a repeat guest at our inn. I am delighted that Ryan, our night auditor was helpful, kind and assisted you during a most unpleasant situation. He is no longer with us however; his caring and sincere nature was very warm and hospitable. Please feel free to contact me personally should you need assistance with rates or reservations on your next visit. Kind regards!
Everett, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2011

This was our first stay and not our last. We have stayed at all 3 of the Disney hotels, and this is almost as close. They also have their own free shuttle. It's clean, the staff is friendly and they even have a continental breakfast. (toast, bagels, 3 cereals, muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee) And free internet!! We will defiantly choose this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dzny16
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 15 March 2011
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback with fellow travelers. We do aspire to provide our guests with the utmost of products and services while maintaining a cost point that appeals to families. Please feel free to contact me directly when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

My husband & I stayed for 3 nights from 1 Mar to 4 Mar. The deluxe twin room is big and clean, with nice and comfy beds. The inn was just a short walk to Disneyland, though we can take the hotel free shutter bus. There was a 7-11 and a ABC provision shop next door for our necessity needs. Opposite are some eateries such as subway, pizza n Chinese food. We will definitely come back to Candy Inn the next time round.

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank Ayip1315
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent visit and sharing your comments with fellow travelers. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
San Jose, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2011

I agree with all the great things said in previous reviews. So I would like to simply thank the following staff for their great service: Front office James, Chris, and Andrea. And from housekeeping: Martha. Thank you guys for a great stay.
On a side note, we were initially given a room next to the housekeeping storage room at the end of the hallway which isn't the quietest room. We asked for a room change after the first night and were easily accommodated.

2 Thank ontheplane
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 8 March 2011
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow travelers. Your kind comments regarding members of our team is most appreciated and they appreciate as well. I am delighted that your room move request was easy, however I am sincerely sorry that our housekeeping team was a bit noisy and will personally address in their daily meetings. Again, we appreciate your business, feedback and continually strive to be a five!
colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

We are CCI regulars. The purpose of this trip was to celebrate family birthdays. With three family members having their birthdays only a few days apart Disneyland seemed like a fun place to go. We had two rooms - one for my son and me and one for my parents.

Check-in on Wednesday night was easy. There was one other person ahead of us, but everything went smooth. We checked out Thursday, again it went smoothly. We spent Thursday night on the Queen Mary in Long Beach before returning back to CCI. Again, we had two rooms, but this time for several days. My father was impressed that he was able to use his discount coupon he got after his first stay on the second stay.

Everything went well. One of the biggest highlights was the shuttle bus. As my parents are nearing 70, they loved the shuttle. They also liked having an ABC mart and 7-11 next door.

Once we were home, we realized my son left his cell phone and charger plugged in the bathroom at CCI. One quick call and they sent the phone to us. I was expecting a twenty dollar fee or so, but was only changed the actual shipping costs.

Today, we booked our next stay at CCI for end of March.

3 Thank dad-n-son
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 14 March 2011
Thank you for being a loyal CCI repeat guest, we DO appreciate you and your business. I am delighted that you used your certificate and we certainly try to be easy to do business with. Danilo, our Housekeeping Manager does an exceptional job with lost and found and all we ask is that you pay the actual shipping charges as it is our pleasure to see that items are returned. Please feel free to contact me when you are returning as I would be happy to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2011

My wife and I stayed at Candy Cane in February with our son and his family. As usual, the staff was great (James is so helpful), the rooms were clean, the breakfast was good, and the shuttle was such a help (all of the drivers are very friendly and helpful). We love the Candy Cane and don't plan to stay anyplace else when we come to Disneyland- which is 2-3 times a year.

1 Thank disneygpa
Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate your kind comments about our team and property. I see that you are a frequent guest and please feel free to contact me directly for rates and reservation assistance as it would be my pleasure. Kind regards!