Candy Cane Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Anaheim
See available hotels
View Hotel
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,872 results
All reviewspremium roombagelsfree shuttlebreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayvisiting disneylandwelcome basketright next dooreach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Candy Cane Inn has the friendliest staff, is well manicured-building and landscaping, very clean, and an excellent location in the same block as Disneyland--no crossing streets. We ALWAYS stay here. Clean pool. Great continental breakfast. Well worth the price. They even offer a discount for future visits.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank TaryPoppins
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

Thank you for being loyal guests of the Candy Cane Inn. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your comments about your stay with us. Please let me know if you need help with reservations and I will be more than happy to assist you. Warm regards!

Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We just spent a week at the Candy Cane Inn. Our first night didn't go so well, but we spoke with the manager Chris who went out of his way to make the rest of our stay great! We travel a lot and have never had as outstanding customer service as we got here.

The Candy Cane Inn is a charming, family owned airline. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and lush. As soon as you reach the driveway you are immediately greeted with the smell of flowers.

Breakfast is served by the pool which is a peaceful way to start the day.

Disneyland is an easy 8 minute walk from the hotel but there is also a free shuttle that departs every 30 minutes which is great when you've got tired legs or feet!

Candy Cane Inn is a great choice for Disneyland lodging!

• Stayed: May 2012
7  Thank Jason C

Thank you for staying with us at the Candy Cane Inn. Chris made me aware of your concerns and it pleases me to know that he exceeded your expectations. My Staff and I do our best to ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are back in the area and need assistance with reservations. Until next time, warm regards!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

The last time I visited Disneyland we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel so I was not expecting an optimum experience at the Candy Cane Inn but the Trip Advisor reviews were good and a friend recommended it to me. I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was pleasant and professional; the grounds (including the pool area) were lovely and well-maintained; and the room was clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this to families and adults alike and will definitely stay there again myself. They operate their own shuttle which was always on time and the drivers were friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank centralcoaster_11

Thank you for your feedback. One of the amenities that our guests appreciate is our complimentary shuttle to and from Disneyland. Our shuttle leaves every 30 minutes, but we are also a short 250 yards (7-10 minutes walk) from the main entrance. Thank you for giving us a chance and choosing to stay with us. We hope to have you back again soon. Warm regards!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I've checked into the Candy Cane Inn, currently still here, and will be here for several more nights.

It's clean, nice, feels safe! All is good and the wi-fi works (on PC) and speedy.

Great for tourists such my myself too.

What can I say? Join me!

Room Tip: And yes, just like the others have said: If you travel heavy, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank twisterx

Thank you for your invitation! I truly hope that our TripAdvisor readers will take you up and join you at the Candy Cane Inn! I am happy to read that everything is going well during your stay. Please be sure to let us know if we can be of service to you. Best regards!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

We stayed at the Candy Cane inn for four nights last week, our 2nd stay and was not disappointed. Rooms are always spotless; staff friendly & helpful; shuttle always on time. Close enough to walk to Disneyland without difficulty, though shuttle is nice after a busy day at the Park.
Candy Cane has the best hottub! Laundry machines worked fine and they don't over charge like some other places we've stayed. Beds very comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was good, everything looked nice & fresh.

When we checked into our room the TV, minifridge & hair dryer would not turn on. Called the office and a maintance staff showed up immediately and showed me where the red button on the light switch actually turned it all on. I maybe the only person who never knew that... ha ha, but their staff was gracious and did not laugh at me!

We will be going back to Disneyland for the holidays and were certainly stay at the Candy Cane In for the 3rd time. Only suggestion I have is it would be nice to have a curtain hanging in front of sink area for privacy to change clothes as bathroom gets little tight. Thanks Candy Cane staff!

Room Tip: We stay in a deluxe room, which is more towards the back area of the hotel, very quiet, no noise at all.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Tigger1fan

Thank you sharing your comments with us. I am happy to read that our Engineering staff was helpful. It is our pleasure to come out and assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Also, I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to have you back again soon!