Candy Cane Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Anaheim
See available hotels
View Hotel
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,874 results
All reviewspremium roombagelsfree shuttlebreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayvisiting disneylandwelcome basketright next dooreach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This was our first stay at The Candy Cane Inn and we will be back. Very friendly staff, Clean rooms, your basic room. We had an awesome veiw of the Disneyland Fireworks( rooms 234 and 235). The grounds were very clean and pretty with all the landscaping. Had a contienetal breakfast( muffins, fruit, toast, bagels ect) Enough to keep us going for the morning. The shuttle drivers were very nice, It is close enough to walk but at the end of the day with 2 tired kids the shuttle was nice :) Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Rooms 234 and 235 They are on the 2nd floor, had a nice view of the nightly fireworks from Disneyland.
6  Thank Amber O
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2012

Thank you so very much for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit to the theme parks. Its nice to hear that you will be returning and please feel free to contact me personally as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed 2 June 2012

We had heard rave reviews about the Candy Cane Inn and it was very nice! Perfect distance to walk to Disneyland though they also have a convenient shuttle. The breakfast was standard continental with muffins, bagels and some fruit. It was nice how they had the tables set outside by the pool, which is a very pretty setting because they also have a nice garden area and flowers. This sure beats the last hotel we stayed at near Disney where the tables were alongside the parking lot. The staff was very friendly and helpful, which is also not something you find at every hotel. Finally, the rooms were fairly standard and comfortable. Our room was clean. My only complaint was the plumbing, as there was literally almost no water pressure in the shower and the sink backed up (yuck!). Otherwise, this is a fantastic value and location. I would defintiely stay here again!

8  Thank Carla G

It is great to know that you will be coming back to the Candy Cane Inn! I am so sorry to read that the plumbing was not working properly. I will be sure to address your concern with our Engineering Department. Please be sure to contact me when you are planning your next visit and I would be more than happy to assist you with your reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

On a whim, we decided to go to Disneyland for the long holiday weekend. We were surprised, and pleased, to find availability at the CCI with less than 24 hours notice. We stayed from 5/24-5/27.

We have been staying at CCI numerous times a year for several years. Each time we are always pleased with the place. We took advantage of the shuttles buses to get back to the hotel, the breakfast for the quick bagel and fruit and the hot tub to soak our tired feet. Check in was a breeze as was check out. It is also nice that they provide discount coupon for your next stay. Overall the place has a very warm welcoming feel to it.

4  Thank dad-n-son

Thank you for being a loyal Candy Cane Inn guest! It is our loyal guests who have kept us around for the last 55 years. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I cannot wait for you to come back! As always, please be sure to let me know if I can be of assistance with your next reservation. Warm regards!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have to be honest and say I'm a little bummed that this hotel doesn't offer agent rates at this time, working in the industry, I try to get the opportunity to try out all different places so I can better recommend them to my clients. However, I have still made a reservation and I'm looking forward to checking the place out with my family, considering all the great reviews it has been given on this site.

Assuming I don't come across a much better agent incentive, I will be back soon to report of my experience!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Keepmovingfwd

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Please know that we value the partnerships with have with our Travel Agents. We encourage them to visit our hotel and experience first-hand what makes our hotel so special. We do offer Travel Agent rates when available and ask that any Travel Agent interested in visiting the Candy Cane Inn

Reviewed 30 May 2012

This was the first time that we stayed close enough to Disneyland to walk instead of drive: very convenient. The motel had a very pleasant atmosphere with lots of flowers and trees. The room was very clean and comfortable. We did, however, have to get a little creative to get the roll-away bed into the room. Breakfast offered a little variety with yogurt, bananas, cereals, toast and baked goods. It was pleasant eating next to the pool. However, I guess you would have to bring your food back to your room if it rained since there is not much room inside to sit at a table. But I imagine that is not a problem very often. Met a very friendly employee with a badge that identified him as the "Candy Cane Inn Historian". He was clearly very proud of the place and gave me the history of the motel. Overall, a very nice experience.

7  Thank Three-men-and-a-babe

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at the Candy Cane Inn. Edd is our official Candy Cane Inn Historian and has been with the company for almost 30 years! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit. Best regards!