“We love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #5 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Glendale, AZ
“We love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is our 3rd stay at the Candy Cane Inn...and as usual WE LOVED IT! Always wonderful, helpful people, super-clean rooms, nice pool & great breakfasts (included), plus the amazing shuttle to & from Downtown Disney/Disneyland/California Adventure! Hotel is close to just about everything. We were approx. 5 miles from Knotts Berry Farms & 1/2 hour from Huntington Beach! Wish they had another amazing location because as it stands we have to come here just about every year LOL!
Thanks Candy Cane Inn!

4 Thank t2c2
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Thank you for being a loyal and repeat Candy Cane Inn guest, we DO appreciate your business and kind comments. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed 4 nights at the Candy Cane Inn in May 2012. The rooms were clean and comfortable, we stayed in a ground floor room at the front of the hotel - no problems with street noise. The free shuttle was very convenient and ran frequently however the hotel is an easy 10 min walk to Disneyland if preferred. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the candy cane pens were also a novel touch! The hotel is also next to a convenient store which is handy. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank dskwm_99
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We DO appreciate your feedback, business and look forward in seeing you again on your next visit. Kind regards!
WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We just returned from a trip to CA and stayed 4 nights at the Candy Cane Inn. The services they provide are amazing. The shuttle alone makes this a great place to stay when going to Disney. We used the shuttle everyday with no hassle what so ever. Everyone was friendly and the room although older was clean we could not have asked for more. We hope to visit again!

6 Thank angiejo
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. Please feel free to contact me should you returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
Medford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We took a last minute trip to Disneyland and stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for two nights. It was the perfect choice, minutes walk from Disneyland (or take the free shuttle), well kept grounds with beautiful landscape, and a decent breakfast. Yes, it's a very popular place and is filled with families and kids, but for the price and convenience, we found it very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank waterdancer
I am delighted to read that your “last minute trip” brought you to our Inn. We are happy that you enjoyed yourself and yes, we have many repeat families and always welcome new guests to our Candy cane Inn family! Kind regards!
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We stayed here because of all the wonderful reviews from tripadvisor. The location is wonderful and a close walking distance to Disneyland. The free parking and shuttle was also a plus. Its definitely more of a motel then hotel. We stayed in a premium room on the second floor which looked nice but the musty smell of mildew near the bathroom drove me nuts. The breakfast...well if you get there 5 minutes after 9 you are out of luck! As we were getting our bagels the lady shut down all the drinks and coffee makers so we were out of luck in getting drinks. We practically had to beg the lady for cream cheese. Overall, its a reasonably priced hotel close to Disney but, I think we would stay elsewhere next time.

4 Thank Travelingfamily04
Thank you for staying with us and bringing your comments to our attention. We do listen to our guests and I have personally visited with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to rectify immediately. I am sincerely apologetic that we failed to live up to your expectations and that you felt rushed by our breakfast attendants and we have spoken with the entire team regarding this incident. Kind regards!
Sunnyvale, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have been to Disneyland many many times. The last couple of trips were at the Howard Johnson's but the rates went up so we decided to look around and we found a real gem at the Candy Cane Inn.

We stayed five nights starting 7/10 with two rooms, one standard and one deluxe. Both rooms were on the bottom floor which was very convent as we were going back and forth to the pool.

The hotel is very close to the main entrance to Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney. It is walking distance but they have a FREE shuttle (you have to pay at Howard Johnson's) that leaves every 30 minutes from the hotel and every 30 minutes from Disney. The shuttle was always on time and the drivers were very nice.

I stayed in a deluxe room which was noticeably larger than the regular rooms. The Deluxe room is worth the extra money if you have four people in the room. You can also request a room by the pool if you plan on using quite a bit.

They have a nice continental breakfast with seating by the pool every morning with bagels, toast, muffins, juice, coffee, cereal and yogurt. Just what you need to get everyone going in the morning. If you need something more hardy there is an iHop across the street. There is also a market next store with drinks, snacks and the standard "I forgot to pack that" items.

I would definitely stay here again.

The front desk staff at our check-in was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

5 Thank Leanne P
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit and I am delighted that your stay was most enjoyable. Thank you for your many kind comments about our facility and team of service professionals providing our guests with they have come to expect at the Candy Cane Inn. It would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservation for your next visit and please feel free to contact me personally. Kind regards!
Concord, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Every time we've traveled to Disneyland, our family has stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. You can see my earlier reviews if you're interested in knowing how the hotel is... nice, comfy, and convenient. However, I'm sad/irritated to report that they've lost me as a loyal customer. We received a discount voucher for our next trip (everyone does) and I asked if they would allow me to use it for this upcoming trip (5 nights!) and they said no, because it's been over a year. I reminded them that they allowed me to use the voucher last time, even though it had been over a year, and reminded the manager that the last time he approved of my same request, he laughed and said "we're not that type of hotel" (as if to say, they aren't the type of people to try and screw you). Well... this time, he said no, because it's high season (we will be traveling in August) and wouldn't budge. I guess they ARE that type of hotel, after all. I realize that TECHNICALLY they are not obligated to honor my voucher, but based on principle alone, they have lost my business now and in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple