“Do Yourself A Favor And Stay Here!”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #4 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Northern California
“Do Yourself A Favor And Stay Here!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I stayed here by myself, as the rest of my family shelled out the big bucks at the Disney Grand Californian. I got a AAA discount and a great second story room with all the comforts I could want. Free parking, a decent continental breakfast and a 10 minute walk right into Disneyland, made this a great choice. I stay loads of places and I have never had housekeeping write me a personal thank you for the tip I left. Save your money for the expensive EVERYTHING at Disneyland and stay here.

Room Tip: I always ask for second floor room when staying at a place that I know will be frequented by childre...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank seeksocean
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. Kind regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (521)
Rome
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We are a family of 4 (2adults + 2 children). The Candy Cane Inn is very close to Disney's Parks. It only takes up to 10 minutes walking. We also took the Bus. We found this service very helpful and the driver is a nice person. Breakfast is fine, not so many items to choose from, but it is very nice to have breakfast on the pool side. Parking lot a little crowded. Room is clean but a little tiny. Not so much room for for people and luggage. Maybe deluxe room are larger. I'll try one of these in the future.We shared great memories and I hope to come back one day.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Gozza
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your trip to the theme parks. The Deluxe room is approximately 45 square feet larger than our Standard room and both rooms have two queen size beds. Thank you again for your business, it IS most appreciated!
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for 5 nights starting December 25th, 2012. The staff are exceptional and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. My Daughter and Grand daughter were celebrating their birthdays for the trip and the Candy Cane Inn made it very special.
We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel our last two days and wished we would have kept our stay at the Inn instead!

Room Tip: Stay in one of their Premier rooms so you can order your breakfast in your room.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and I am most delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit. Kind regards!
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Hello; We stayed at Candy Cane Inn in the summer of 2012 and based on the reviews we read we were expecting WOW, but it was very good. The check in was simple and we don't need any grand introductions to feel welcome. The long and short of it, this place is a older motel which is really well kept in my opinion and clean. There always someone keeping up with cleaning or touching up paint on the railings. They seem to be keeping up with maintenance throughout, unlike other places we stayed in this area. The location is good, we took the shuttle once and walked the other 3 days with 3 young kids. We would stay here again.
Have Fun, Chow

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank mrll
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 8 January 2013
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity and I am delighted that your stay was very good. Yes, our team is continually working to keep our property clean and comfortable for our guests. Kind regards!
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 7 January 2013

My daughter and I have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for 20 years, since she was small. I would not stay at another hotel in the Anaheim Area! The Candy Cane staff is awesome, Kim, James, Amy, Fred, Robert, Edd, Jeff... well, they make us feel like family!
In addition to this, the Candy Cane is clean, has a delicious breakfast for guests, comfortable, the property is lovely and it is cozy. My home away from home. Thank you all so very much.
Silvia Boosten

Room Tip: I love staying near the pool area, it is pretty and I enjoy sitting and reading there.
4 Thank Silvia B
Thank you for being a loyal and repeat guest for the past 20 years, we DO appreciate your business. It makes me, as General Manager feel great when a guest refers to the Candy Cane Inn as their ”home away from home” and I am delighted that our staff treat you as family! Warm regards!
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Rooms were clean. Perfect walking distance to Disneyland- about 8 minutes. There is a shuttle that runs to and from the hotel to Disney every half hour. My only suggestion would be to start the complimentary breakfast earlier. It runs 7-9 and if you want to beat the crowds at Disneyland you need to be leaving the hotel by 7.

3 Thank AliB318
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and I am very pleased to inform you that we listen to our guests and have made operational changes for 2013. Our Expanded Continental breakfast is NOW being served from 630am until 930am daily and Our Exclusive Complimentary Shuttle to and from the Theme Parks is NOW making the 800pm to the park and 815pm return from the park nightly. Kind regards!
Willcox, Arizona
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We just got back from a family vacation at Disneyland. We have stayed at other hotels in and near the park and we were thrilled with the Candy Cane Inn.

The room was small but clean and comfortable. The beds were great and the location can't be beat. The complimentary shuttle was punctual and comfortable. The shuttle drivers were even very nice and helpful, as was the rest of the staff. The complimentary continental breakfast was very filling and fresh every day.

Based on our experience, we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank your staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We do appreciate your feedback and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Kind Regards!