“Candy Cane Motel - Very Sweet”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #4 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel is a great choice if you're visiting Disney Land. While it is an older property, everything is very clean, they refill breakfast items right up to the end and the bus service is a blessing!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan G
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for your gracious comments and staying with us at the Candy Cane Inn, as we DO appreciate your business! Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Warm Regards!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in Oct 2013. Easy checkin. First room was facing Harbor Blvd and very noisy so we were given a different room with no problem at all. Very quiet for sleeping. Extremely clean and the pool area was very nice. Breakfast was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank molly2kit
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your many comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. I am pleased that your visit was an enjoyable! Kind regards!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were impressed by the fact that we could enjoy our nice complimentary breakfast at the table around the swimming pool area surrounded by a lot of well landscaped green plantations close to our room. One could also choose to eat inside. Personally, I find it more relaxing to eat in a garden setting. Parking at the Inn and the shuttle bus to Disneyland are free to the hotel guests. We enjoyed taking a 10 mintes relaxing walk to the Disneyland with our 9 years old grandson instead of taking the shuttle sometimes. The staff at the reception area were always smilely, polite, efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Room # 111 is very close to the swimming pool, the restaurant for breakfast and the shuttle bus to D...
2  Thank Liuriviere

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We at the Candy Cane Inn strive in providing a clean comfortable and nicely decorated guestroom with a strong emphasis on friendly and caring team members. Our ambiance and peaceful setting is relaxing and enjoyed by our guests and we are glad that you enjoyed too. Kind regards!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

When it comes to hotels, I can be extremely compulsive. I want to stay in a place that is clean with a great room and great customer service. THE CANDY CANE INN HAS IT ALL AND MORE. The folks at the front desk were wonderful. The gentleman that checked us in was super friendly and went out of his way to help. Sorry but I can't remember his name ( day shift) In fact when we were checking in, there were guests there waiting to talk with him specifically to praise him for great service. Breakfasts were GREAT with a great selection. Eddie made his rounds at breakfast time and we had some great conversations. Hello Eddie !! ( I was wearing the Zappa shirt). The walk to Disneyland couldn't be easier and the shuttle was always available and on time. I could go on and on. I will conclude with this : THE CANDY CANE INN IS A GREAT PLCE TO STAY.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Gary-Drumz

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind comments regarding our property, service and amenities. We have a wonderful team who take pride in their jobs and taking care of our guests and they too appreciate when folks take the time to write positive comments such as yours. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would by my pleasure to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We chose this place due to Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed! It is walkable to Disney (about 12 minutes if you are walking with a 4-year-old, faster if adults only) but definitely not the closest hotel to Disney. It has a good continental breakfast that was included in the room rate and also free parking. With these amenities, the price is very competitive with other hotels within walking distance of Disney (many of which charge for parking and/or breakfast). My son has a food allergy and the breakfast staff was very helpful in letting me look at the packaging for the foods that they have available so we could determine what was safe for him to eat. Housekeeping also did a very good job keeping the room clean. The rooms are on the smaller size, but we fit 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 6 without problem. There is also a free shuttle every 30 minutes that can take you to Disney and also will pick you up from Disney and bring you back. I would recommend getting on the shuttle early (especially if it is the shuttle right before Disney opens) as one of the days, some people were turned away because the shuttle was already full. All of the staff that we met were extremely nice and helpful. Would definitely consider staying again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor facing Disney have a good view of the fireworks (helpful if you want to se...
1  Thank viv2367b

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit and I am pleased that you concurred that our Trip Advisor reviews were right on the money. We do aspire to deliver a quality product and exceptional friendly service to each and every guest that stays with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again and thank you in advance for being a repeat guest. Kind regards!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was our 5th (possibly 6th) stay at the Candy Cane Inn. We are annual passholders and come here multiple times per year. I have to say this hotel feels like home. Warm, comfortable and everyone is so nice. Once you enter the hotel you don't even feel like you are in downtown Anaheim. From the front desk staff to housekeeping and bus drivers, they all make you feel welcome. Had a great ride in the shuttle with Danilo who shuttled us to the park during the bus drivers lunch hour. We have stayed in the regular, deluxe and premium rooms and I would recommend the premium rooms hands down. They are larger, farther from the street and offer breakfast delivered to your room. Not to mention including a microwave, robes and a welcome basket with treats as well as a 2pm checkout! Also love this hotel for acknowledging their regular customers with a $10 off coupon on their next visit. Always our first choice on Disney visits!

2  Thank sstarlight

Thank you so much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane Inn family. We appreciate your business and kind comments regarding our property and team of service professionals. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was our first visit to Disneyland and this hotel helped to make the trip wonderful. The location, continental breakfast, pool area, cleaniness of the grounds and the room maintenance were collectively better than any other hotel we have stayed at outside of a 5 star at WDW. The staff were wonderful and someone is always at the desk. I had a room request and I could not have received better rooms. Thank you Mr. Holl. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JaneC2033

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and your visit. We appreciate your kind comments and I am glad we were able to accommodate your requests, as it is our pleasure to provide our guests with excellent customer service. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and future reservations. Kind regards!