“No booking site can find a better room”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #4 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Immaculate comfortable rooms with free frig, parking, and wifi with a substantial continental breakfast. Location is superb for people who want to come and go to the parks with little effort. Ten minute walk (really) to inside the park is sometimes quicker than the every 30 minute shuttle that does save steps. This is no resort. Clean cute pool and spa. Friendly staff. Best property for "park people."

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank DrPecs
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We appreciate your business and delighted that your experience was wonderful and you were able to enjoy our many amenities and clean hotel rooms. Kind regards!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had yet another relaxing, and enjoyable, stay at the Candy Cane Inn for three nights last week. The staff is so welcoming, they make me feel like family. It is a joy for me to walk into the lobby each time and be greeted by James. He is very kind, professional and a delight. Jeff and Robert are always welcoming, Kim is such a sweetheart, always helpful, the drivers Fred and Robert are very kind also. They help me when I have a hard time getting onto the bus. The ladies in the breakfast room hug me when I see them, always ask about my daughter, then there is Edd, who is so sweet to the children and adults alike welcoming them with his pins and Tinkerbell doll collection. The food is delicious, room is comfortable and clean, the pool is relaxing, and I enjoy reading out there. Thank you to everyone at the Candy Cane Inn. We love you. It is definitely my home away from home!

Room Tip: There are several places to eat nearby, the 711 is right on the corner.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Silvia B
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for being a loyal, repeat guest of the Candy Cane Inn and thank you for your many kind comments about our property, services and our team. They truly do take pride in their work and providing exceptional service to all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This place is great! We were celebrating my daughter's 23rd birthday at Disneyland and I was excited to be able to stay at the Candy Cane. Most of our trips to Disneyland are impromptu and the Candy Cane is always sold out. It is literally an oasis in the chaos of Anaheim. The grounds and pool area are beautiful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Jonathan from reservations was amazing! He recommended a bakery to get a cake to surprise my daughter. He had it delivered to our room with a container of milk waiting in the fridge! The cake from Rossmoore Bakery was stunning and tasty! The same bakery supplies the pastries for the breakfast every morning. Even though the hotel is an easy walk to Disneyland, it was wonderful to be able to take the shuttle. We never had to wait for it. The rooms were clean and nice. I will always recommend the Candy Cane!

3  Thank SunDancer1
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and your visit. We have a wonderful team, including Jonathan, who take pride in their jobs and taking care of our guests and they too appreciate when folks take the time to write positive comments such as yours. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would by my pleasure to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

10 minute walk to Disney or 5 minutes by free shuttle. Very friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast. Rooms were good and clean. 2 stories with no elevator. Pool and hot tub. No restaurant but convenient to other eating places. Did not need rental car because of shuttle bus and proximity to festaurants

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy S
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This was our first time staying here. Loved it!!! Very clean, comfortable beds, great continental breakfast, beautiful landscaping, close to the parks. Excellent staff!! Thank you so much and we will definitely stay here again!

1  Thank RolandnMari G

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and your first visit. We appreciate your kind comments and it is our pleasure to provide our guests with excellent customer service. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had a really wonderful experience at the hotel. The room was very clean, the continental breakfast was plentiful, and the staff was very helpful.

The beds were very soft and comfortable and everything was just so clean! Sometimes, when you stay at a hotel, the bedspreads look like they've never been laundered, but this was not the case here. The bedspreads were very clean and smelled freshly laundered.

It's a short, 7 minute walk to the parks or they have a shuttle that leaves the hotel every half-hour if you don't want to walk. The hotel is actually right behind California Adventure.

During checkout, they were in the middle of upgrading their point-of-sale system and we were unfortunately double charged. They did a great job of communicating with me to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

I really appreciate the assistance they gave and am really glad we stayed here now. The cost is much less than a lot of the hotels in the area and if you want a great experience at a hotel very close to the parks, you should definitely stay here.

1  Thank jediannie

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your many kind comments regarding our property, service and amenities. I am thankful for our conversations we had and truly grateful for your understanding during our upgrades to our system! Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would by my pleasure to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We have stayed at the Candy Cane several times. It is always clean and the complimentary breakfast is awesome. The location is wonderful and the shuttle is a great amenity. I love that they always have coffee in the lobby. The general manager Jeff & Front desk manager Robert were so gracious & made everything wonderful. The entire staff is very friendly and accommodating. The Candy Cane is the best!!!

Room Tip: Go for the premium room. They bring your breakfast and have turn down sevice. It is worth the litt...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nanette S
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your many kind comments regarding our property, service and amenities. We have a wonderful team, who take pride in their jobs and taking care of our guests and they too appreciate when folks take the time to write positive comments such as yours. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would by my pleasure to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!