“Convenient Location”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #4 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Fremont, CA
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have stayed here twice in recent years. The rooms are clean and well maintained as are the pretty grounds around the pool. There is a good breakfast in the pool area and a complimentary shuttle to Disneyland that runs every half hour. You can also walk the short distance.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank CharlesFremont_CA
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for being a loyal, repeat guest of the Candy Cane Inn and thank you for your kind comments about our property, services and our team. They truly do take pride in their work and providing exceptional service to all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with reservations. Kind regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (521)
Berry, Australia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After a long flight from Australia, we were so happy to arrive at the Candy Cane Inn for a 3 night stay. The staff are just lovely and couldn't be more helpful. The rooms were clean, the breakfasts were fantastic and we loved the use of the pool. We couldn't believe how close the hotel was from Disneyland it was wonderful that Candy Cane had a shuttle service but to be honest it was an easy walk. However, it was great having the option
As a side note Candy Cane recommended Hugo's Transportation for our journey to and from the airport. Our driver Ahmad was amazing!!! I highly suggest those who are traveling to use his transportation service - he couldn't be more helpful!!!

Room Tip: We loved being upstairs and towards the back
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for allowing us to be of service during your recent visit to Anaheim. We do appreciate your business and yes our location is most convenient to the Disneyland Parks as well as many other wonderful things to do in southern California. I am glad you enjoyed your driver from Hugo’s Transportation as he does have a longstanding business relationship with us and a great reputation for excellent guest service. Please feel free to contact me when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was a wonderful hotel. The staff are friendly, helpful and inviting. Check in was very quick, plus we were able to book a shuttle to take us to LAX. They have an excellent shuttle service to Disneyland that goes every 30mins. Free breakfast. The hotel was covered in greenery and flowers which was beautiful. There is a pool and spa (hot tub) with towels provided. Close location to Disneyland and other shops. Value for money. Free wi-fi. The hotel rooms were clean and homely. Room for parking. Could watch Disneys fireworks from pool area. The room has a fridge and coffee maker. Plus when we checked out, they handed us a $10 off voucher for our next visit (valid for a year). We would definitely stay here again, if we went back to Disneyland.

Room Tip: I would probably ask next time for a room on the first floor, near the back. (less people then walki...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adam S
Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and all the complimentary amenities we have to offer. We appreciate your kind comments and it is our pleasure to provide our guests with excellent customer service. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn over 15 times in the last 10 years! Our last visit was in November and we are visiting again on June 8th for 4 days to celebrate my nephew's 13th birthday. love this place! They have never failed with their rooms, customer service, or amenities. In all the years I've never wrote a review but I have to give a big shout out to Ryan when calling to confirm my reservation for our planned Disney trip. My family and I made reservations for 2 rooms. This will be the first time for some of my family and fulfilling their expectations is alot of pressure for me. He was patient and understanding with all my requests. After talking with Ryan I have complete confidence that this will be another memorable visit. I look forward to writing an update after our vacation next week.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Christina A
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so very much for being a loyal member of the Candy Cane Inn family of repeat guests. We DO appreciate your business and look forward to you having another memorable visit. Yes, Ryan is a newer member of our team and I am delighted with his exceptional guest service, positive friendly attitude and spirit of hospitality. Kind Regards!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Hopefully my frequent reviews are not growing tired but after my last stay (see my review in April) we stayed here again in May. Also as an update to my last review, the hotel manager called me and specifically discussed the negative aspects of our stay. He assured me the issues would be dealt with. Very impressed that time was taken to apologize and assure me it would be dealt with.

Our stay in May was Awesome. Got a great rate, room was clean comfortable and accommodating. Breakfast was yummy and James was back at the front desk (yeah).

Great property. Keep up the good work

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank sumnereli
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane Inn family. We appreciate your business and kind comments regarding our property and team of service professionals. I am thankful for our conversation about your last stay with us and so glad we provided you with the high level of service that the Candy Cane Inn is known for on this stay. Thank you again for your business and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with room reservations. Kind regards!
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I found out about this hotel from friends. Just about everyone we knew has stayed here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were basic and clean. Our 4 yr old loved the pool and midday everyday we stopped what we were doing at disneyland and came back to swim and take a break. Relaxing and quiet away from the hubbub. Breakfast was plentiful. We used the disneyland shuttle as well as just walking as it was so close to the park. The only downer was no airport shuttle:( otherwise my rating would be five stars!

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Isabellababy
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you so very much for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We are glad you enjoyed the many complimentary amenities we have to offer including our pool and our free exclusive shuttle to the parks. I do apologize for the lack of a complimentary airport shuttle, but we do offer transportation services through Super Shuttle or a town car service, which can be arranged any time through our Front Desk. Again thank you for staying with us and please feel free to contact me personally should you be returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
Davis, California
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Candy Cane Inn is right next too Disneyland. The grounds are beautiful with flowers everywhere. The staff is friendly and they serve a complementary breakfast every day. They have a shuttle that leaves every half hour and takes you near the park entrance but if you miss the shuttle it's not that far to walk. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the rates are good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Disneyland. I have stayed there many times.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lizdeloro
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you so much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane Inn family. We appreciate your business and kind comments regarding our property and team of service professionals. We look forward to seeing you again and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with reservations. Kind regards!