“Beautiful motel”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #5 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 20 June 2007

Our stay at Candy Cane was very enjoyable. It is a beautiful piece of property and very well maintained. The staff are very nice and will go out of their way to help you. Our bus driver was very nice, he would tell everyone we were his friends from Canada. The housekeeping staff are polite and friendly and do a thorough job.
The pool area is awesome and very pretty. You can sit in the sun/shade and listen to the birds sing all day. It can get quite busy in the afternoon. They also have a kiddie pool, the hot tub is actually a HOT tub, which is unusual most hotels/motels they are warn.
Breakfast is very busy and everyone helpful. You can take your food back to your room or sit by the pool, the breakfast room is small. No matter how busy/full it was, they never ran out of anything the entire 8 days we were there.
I just wish we knew about this place before, we stayed at two different hotels in the past two years and the price we paid was at least $40 more a night then what we paid here. I am highly recommending the Candy Cane Inn to everyone I know.
It is just down the street (from Disneyland) an easy 8 minute walk or you can take Candy Cane's shuttle every 30 minutes.
The only complaint that I would have is that the room is on the smaller side and I wish it had a microwave. Other then that nothing. We will never stay any where else if and when we go back to the Anaheim area.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
8  Thank karnen

Reviewed 19 June 2007

Ok, so this is a year late, but better late then never. We stayed here for 7 nights in June of 2006. Hotel was beautiful, cobblestone driveways, beautiful plants all around. Can't say enough. Hotel room was immaculate. Rooms may be a bit small, but it was just me and two of my kids this trip, and we had plenty of room. Rooms are very cute,
beds very comfortable. Room had a small refrigerator, coffee maker, etc. Many times I used hot water from coffee maker to make kids cup-a-soups. This saved alot of money, and after a long day is all they wanted to eat. (We snacked often throughout the day). Property is very well managed, continental breakfast always plentiful--cereal, donuts, muffins, fruit, bagels, etc. Better than a normal continental
breakfast at most hotels by far!

I'm planning another trip in 2008, and this will be my hotel of choice.

Love the Candy Cane Inn!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
6  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 13 June 2007

Stayed at this boutique motel based on other Trip Advisor Reviews and we were not disappointed. It was charming, friendly and clean. And when they say close to Disney, it really is! We walked over in the morning. The shuttle back was a bonus after a long day (not that you really need it...it backs onto the Disney property).

I have already recommended it to others and would book it again in a heartbeat. My only complaint, (and a small one) was the noise of the fan in the washroom. There was no option to leave the fan off if you wanted the light on. Other than that, an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kashyyyk
Reviewed 13 June 2007

Stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for a week. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was very nice. Beds were very comfortable too.

Shuttle to Disney is nice, and it's not a really long walk to the Disney main entrance if you wanted to do that as well.

Location is great with a convenience store next to the property and a strip mall with reasonably priced eateries across the street.

Highly recommend the CCI

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank richin65
Reviewed 12 June 2007

We just got back from three days and three nights at the CCI. Tripadvisor's award winner? You bet! My wife and I and our twins had a wonderful time. The premium room upgrade was worth the extra few dollars: microwave and (small) fridge, free movies, nice amenities, breakfast delivered, and a little bit bigger room. Our shower control
went haywire and maintenance fixed it in 15 minutes at 7 at night. Everyone from the front desk to the drivers were super courteous. Easy access to Disney parks by shuttle or about 15 minutes, if you want to walk. This is a great place. Friendly, quiet, colorful, and cozy. When we go back, it will be the CCI for sure.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank jskjm
Reviewed 7 June 2007

have stayed at the candy cane twice now and have enjoyed the stay immensly Mr. Henry Marzetti Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank hammer7
Reviewed 6 June 2007

Took my nephew (3 yrs old) for his 1rst visit to Disneyland from May 30-June 3rd. The reviews were pretty accurate. The shuttle is free and very convenient when you have a small child to get back and forth. The room was clean, personnel exceptional, beautiful property, and location was good for other restaurants out of the park. Everything was exceptional except as with any hotel I have ever stayed at, the walls are a bit thin. I could hear a crying baby next door but was too tired to be annoyed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to come back.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family