Candy Cane Inn
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$114
US$155
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$114
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Restaurant
US$141
US$130
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$108
HolidayInn.com
US$485
2,873 results
All reviewspremium roombagelsfree shuttlebreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayvisiting disneylandwelcome basketright next dooreach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We arrived at the CCI on December 29 for a 4 night stay. We're a family of four with two children under the age of 10. Our main purpose for this trip was to go to Disneyland, and there couldn't be a more convenient way to get there (other than paying $500+ per night at the Disneyland Hotel). It was a 10 minute walk (exactly) from the property to the bag check at the Disneyland Resort. CCI is on the same side of the street as Disneyland so there are no busy intersections to cross. There was also shuttle service (large bus) but we never used it. I did notice that it arrived and departed on time, though. The rooms was spacious for us. Two queen beds on the second floor near the front of the property. Very close to the pool/lobby and I didn't notice any noise from outside. The room was clean and up-to-date. Beds were comfortable, great water pressure in the bathroom, and the TV worked just fine. My only gripe is that they do not have ESPN so I couldn't watch anything related to college bowl games on my trip. Wound up going to ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney to watch SportsCenter. Na na na, na na na. Next door to the property is a small gift shop/market that sells souvenirs and liquor. Next to that is a 7-11 for everything else. Across Harbor Blvd. are Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and American restaurants (and a Subway and another liquor store) all within a 2-minute walk. Service was friendly from housekeeping to the front desk. The breakfast buffet was nice. Bring your tray from your room and load it up. We brought ours back to the room frequently. They have toast, muffins, doughnuts, pastries, bagels, cereal, bananas, apples and yogurt. Also included is coffee, orange and apple juices, milk and hot chocolate. What we didn't eat, we put in the room fridge for later. Anyway, great location, great service, great price. I'd certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2011

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay. From what I read, it looks like you all had a good time. I did read your comment regarding ESPN and I want to assure you that I will take your feedback into consideration. Again, thank you for sharing with the Trip Advisor Community and I look forward to seeing you again soon at the Candy Cane Inn.

Reviewed 6 January 2011

We had a wonderful stay at the Candy Cane Inn in December. It was our first trip to Disneyland and we weren't disappointed! All of the staff we dealt with were friendly and very helpful. They even assisted us in making transportation and tour arrangements. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a Deluxe room with a rollaway bed, so there was plenty of sleeping space for mom, dad and 2 kids who refuse to share a bed. I loved the convenience of the coin-operated laundry. We had planned to make use of it during our stay, so we were able to pack lighter and return home from a nine day vacation with clean clothes!

Unfortunately, we were unable to connect to the free Wi-fi from our room, even though we tried several times durinig our stay and our computer showed an excellent signal strength. This was disappointing, but not a deal breaker. We were able to connect in the pool area or in the "breakfast" room behind the lobby.

We did walk to Disneyland most days, but took the shuttle a few times to give our tired feet a rest. As far as I could tell, the Candy Cane Inn had the only "hotel specific" shuttle running to the parks, so that was a very nice touch.

I have already recommended the Candy Cane Inn to friends who will are planning a Disneyland vacation, and we will stay there again when we return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at the Candy Cane Inn. I was thrilled to read that our Front Desk Staff was so helpful in assisting you make arrangements for transportation and tours, as well as the fact that you enjoyed our exclusive hotel shuttle to Disneyland. I do want to apologize for the trouble you had with our WiFi. Based on the feedback of our guests, we are currently in the process of updating our internet equipment. I hope that when you come back and see us again, you will be able to connect without trouble. Again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to having you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2011

The Candy Cane Inn came highly recommended by several friends for our family trip to Disneyland. I have stayed at a nearby hotel in the past, but will stay here again for any future trips to the park. I was amazed at the under counter storage in our room, which was perfect for hiding laundry, picnic baskets, and extra bags.
The shuttle was prompt every time, and the driver often assisted our daughter with the scooter she was using due to a broken ankle. Our rooms were quiet, there was security around the clock, and the cleaning staff took the time to make extra efforts each day.
I would recommend the Candy Cane to families visiting Disneyland, or surrounding attractions. I do have a tip that if you plan on taking the shuttle to the parks, ask for a room near the shuttle stop at the front of the property. After a long day of walking, saving a few painful steps to your room would be a nice perk.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback! I must admit that the cleanliness of our guest rooms and the service of our staff are two areas that the Candy Cane Inn takes pride in. I will definitely let our Housekeeping Team know about your wonderful comments! If your travels ever bring you back to the Anaheim area, please do not hesitate to contact me regarding reservations!

Reviewed 3 January 2011

Very nice room, but on the small side. Book way ahead if you want the larger rooms. I asked to be upgraded and they never had a room come available even though I booked 8 weeks out. The beds were fine, not too hard or soft. It was a bit noisy, but most of the noise was caused by the shuttle van which was parked right outside our room. (Ask for a room toward the back.) I think the bedding was of average quality. The continental breakfast is pretty good. They serve the typical toast, bagels, sweet rolls, yogurt, cereal and fruit. Breakfast area is quite crowded when the patio can't be used. The location is very good. There are only a handful of motels that are closer to Disneyland entrance. And they have a shuttle that runs to and from the Parks every half hour. Also, there are two convenience-type stores right next door. They arranged for a shuttle to the airport for us that was reasonably priced and a very comfortable ride. I would HIGHLY suggest you ask them to arrange a shuttle service for you. Again, my only real complaint was that the "standard" room was small for 3 adults. I would definitely stay here again, but only if I could book the larger deluxe room.

1  Thank iloveny46

I am sorry to hear that you felt that your accommodations were cramped. We do offer three types of accommodations, standard rooms that accommodate four guests, deluxe and premium rooms that accommodate five guests. All our accommodations offer two queen sized beds, but our premium rooms are the largest accommodations at our hotel. During peak dates of travel, availability may be scarce. If you have any questions regarding availability or reservations, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed 31 December 2010

This was our yearly Christmas visit to Disneyland that always included the "enchanting" Candycane Inn. Why do we love it here?
Very close to Disneyland, same side of the street, with beautiful grounds, super clean rooms, updated flat screen televisions, comfy queen beds in every room, quaint shutters on the windows, free parking, free shuttle to and from park, free breakfast, need more?
I love the view of the Tower of Terror from our upstairs room, plus the fireworks each night. We prefer the deluxe room because it is bigger. The regular rooms are small, but still recommended.
The only thing we would like to see your place do is carry ESPN, that's it. Otherwise, see you again next year sometime!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FuntimesX2

Thank you for being a loyal Candy Cane Inn guest! It is the loyalty of our guests and their recommendations to others about our hotel that keeps us in business! Also, thank you for your suggestion. Please feel free to contact me when planning you next trip to the Anaheim area!