1,357 results
All reviews kids eat free onyx restaurant splash zone splash pad parking lot parking structure minute walk mickey friends gift shop restaurant staff front desk staff disney parking art shuttle after a long day per day shuttle bus room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great but that is about the only positive thing I have to say about it. The carpet in our room was sticky and there was mold all over the bathroom which looked like it hasn't been upgraded since the place was built. I did enjoy being able to walk to Disneyland but would rather stay somewhere else in the future.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 12Emma
Tom V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered and we assure you our staff is committed to improve in this area immediately.

Best regards,

Tom Van Winkle

Reviewed 17 March 2016

rooms were a bit dated, but hotel staff was awesome! we checked in super early and aroom was available so they let us in. Restaurant had good food and again awesome staff..give you extra coffee in a "to go" cup for the shuttle!..First pick up and drop off of shuttle is great!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Traveled to Disneyland last year and chose this hotel considering the price and distance to Disneyland Parks. The AC was not working properly in my room, despite asking to the Front Desk to have it fixed the next day during my absence, when I was back to the room, still had trouble in turning on and off. I used to come back to the room late night after spending all day in the park, I was feeling tired, so I just left the AC unplugged and decided not to bother with it. The front desk service was okay, didn't go beyond my expectations but I had the answers for my questions. Nothing to complain about room cleaning service and liked the bath amenities (bath & body works). To be honest, next time I go to Disneyland would try another hotel closer to the parks. It is within walking distance, but not so close and the shuttle services takes to long and it was not very punctual, in my opinion.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank sarachi87
Tom V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time time to let us know about your recent stay. We apologize for the problems with the AC in your room and we appreciate you letting us know about it so we could fix it. We do hope you consider staying with us again in the future

Best regards,

Tom Van Winkle

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I was hoping for a better experience after reading the reviews. I think they were based mainly on the location to Disney, but not on the quality of the hotel itself. My room had a smell that I just couldn't get past. Although clean, the smell was forever lingering. I'm also not impressed with just the overall condition of the hotel itself from the lobby to the rooms. I was not able to find another hotel in the area, but I'm not sure that I will ever come back to this location. I would rather drive a distance to get to Disney. This one is not worth the proximity.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank littled6607
Tom V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for your response and I do sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered. I assure you the issues have already been corrected and we do hope you consider staying with us again in the near future.

Kevin Do
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Nice family hotel close to Disney. Restaurant had good selection. Kids eat free off kids menu. Nice pool and hot tub. Staff very helpful. Gift shop in site. Enjoyed our stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com