1,357 results
All reviews kids eat free onyx restaurant splash zone splash pad parking lot parking structure minute walk mickey friends gift shop restaurant staff front desk staff disney parking art shuttle after a long day per day shuttle bus room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

First off, they claim to be 1 block from Disneyland. There is no way this is true. Not even 1 block to Downtown Disney. While it is possible to walk, I would recommend staying at a hotel on Harbor if that is what you want to do. The shuttles (ART) are a little slow and crowded at times and are not free. Plus you pay to park at the hotel.

The room was comfortable and has a Keurig, mini fridge and microwave. There is a LOT of noise from the hallway.

Next time I visit Disney, I will stay somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen D
KD92802, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Hello Mrs. Ellen, thank you for sharing your experience and I would like to apologize that your stay with us wasn't a great one. We do take guest reviews so that we can improve and would like to thank you for being honest. I do know that the parking fee can be an issue but the reason we do charge is because if we didn't random people who are not guest of the hotel would park in our property and our guest wouldn't have a spot to park. When booking through other companies as expedia hotels.com or booking.com they do express about the parking but they word it as "other fee may apply." But in our website it does state about the parking. About the noise there is no excuse and we would of been more than happy to move you if you had contacted an agent at the front desk. I do hope you can give us another try in the future and we will be more than happy to make sure your future stay can eliminate the bad experience you had. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to reserve for a future stay.

jonathanC@hianaheim.com

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Our hotel stay here was the icing on our vacation cake! Our girls, ages 2 and 4, felt like princesses in their princess suite. All the princess details lit up their faces (especially the 4 year old's). We chose a very affordable package that included breakfast for 2 (plus the kids ate free) and parking for 2 days (even though we only stayed 1 night). The splash pad was a lot of fun and the girls loved running through it. We wish we had time to check out the pool. Breakfast was decent. The only complaint was the heating/cooling system in the room: the thermostat is in the bedroom while the vent is in the living room. My mother slept overnight on the pull-out sofa in the living room while we slept with the girls in the bedroom behind a closed door. We were burning up in the middle of the night while my mother was shivering because the air was only blowing in the living room and the thermostat didn't pick up on the temperature out there. None of us slept all that well... except for the kids, and since this trip was all for them, I'll still give 4 stars.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Reese923
KD92802, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad the room was to your satisfaction. I do apologize for the A/C issue and I will make sure to touch base with the Maintenance manager. If there is anything we can do for a future stay please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Conveniently located just off of Highway 5 and right next to the Disneyland premises. Quite busy and loud. A lot of families with children and other guests in a party mood. Rooms are ok. Was quite disappointed they charged extra for parking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Igor S

I do apologize the the inconvenience for the parking fee. Because we are walking distance to the Disneyland Park and California Adventures we do have to charge for parking otherwise random people would park in the hotel and we wouldn't have parking spaces for our guest. I do hope this doesn't prevent you from return and of course you can always contact me and I would be more than happy to see what we can do about the parking fee.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stayed here for a trip to Anaheim to visit Disneyland and the Honda Center for Teemu Tribute night. The hotel was great. They were quick to upgrade us from 2 doubles to 2 queens because of our IHG member status, and gave us 2 free bottles of water upon check in. The beds were comfortable, and the room was very spacious. I loved the shower which had great water pressure, always a plus after a long day walking through the park.
They do charge $10 a day for parking, but that's pretty standard around the area. They offer a $5 per person shuttle to disneyland, but we found that it's just as easy, and quick to walk there from the hotel.
The hotel also boasts a great splash area for kids, and an awesome outdoor heated pool and hot tub. The hot tub was much appreciated for the achy joints from a long day at the park.
Overall, I'd rank it pretty high for the hotels in the Disney area, and I'm sure we'll be back here on our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank jrobba

Oh behave of the hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are grateful that your stay was amazing and thank you for being part of the IHG family. Le us know when you will be returning and as always feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you for a future stay.

jonathanC@hianahiem.com

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

What a great deal! Walking distance to Disneyland, wonderful rooms with new beds and a great helpful staff. I'm almost afraid to post a review as it may either get too popular or raise rates but it was fantastic. Also, the walk to Disneyland from the room was safe at midnight.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
KD92802, Front Desk Supevisor at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your great experience. Don't worry about the prices going up I like to offer my help if there is anything I can do for return guest. Our goal is to make sure our guest are taken care of from the moment they walk in to check in until the day we have to said goodbye but we will see you soon. On behave of the staff we look forward to your return in the future.

jonathanC@hianahiem.com