“You get what you pay for!”

Little Boy Blue Motel
Ranked #93 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Copenhagen, Denmark
“You get what you pay for!”
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My mom and I stayed one night, when we were visiting Disneyland. We arrivede to Anaheim at 6 or 7 pm, and we had driven all the way from Vegas. We just wanted a couple of evening ours in Disneyland.
We checked our coupon heft and tried several hotels/motels like Ramada and Super8, but they could not offer a room!
We saw i think it was $35 or $40 for the Little blue boy! We went in and they had a room!
It was quite small and had a really bad smell! They said that they had just cleaned the carpet, so it was a little wet and stinkey..
We walked the 10-15 minutes and had a great time in Disney.
We got back and both the room and bathroom had an awfull smell... But we slept fine and left the next morning!
I would defenetly recommend this motel if your on a rally tight bidget and are not planning to do anything but sleep at the motel!
Wifi worked fine, pool was really dirty and breakfast was, as i remember juice, toast and a 'danish'..

• Stayed August 2010
2 Thank RebekkaValentin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Jose, California
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Before finding out how to book cheap hotels through another website, we thought the best way to handle our Disneyland addiction while saving money was to go to a rundown motel since all we would be doing was sleeping there at night. Well boy was I wrong!! I didn't think that it could be that bad, but it was scary! The location to Disneyland is great but the location itself was super shady and creepy. When we came home at night, there were a lot of creepy looking people hanging outside of the parking lot of the property. Dimly lit parking lot so I was a tad scared and definitely would not get out of my car if my fiance were not there.

Room smelled old. Bed was stiff and pillows were very thing. The bathroom was clean but all of the decor was old.

Go somewhere else. It is time for the Little Boy Blue to be remodeled/renovated/updated.

Room Tip: Don't get one here.
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank gamblnGRL
Gold Coast
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Hotel was good for what it was - somewhere to sleep. Room and bathroom were clean but the tv was terrible we only got 3 working stations. Location was great 5min from Disneyland and across the street from restaurants. The down side was the owners not overly customer service oriented it was like pulling teeth trying to get an extra pillow. Hotel is cheap no frills but it was fine for us

• Stayed May 2011
Drain, Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2011

I have stayed in alot of motels in my life, but this is for sure the worst. When my wife and I arrived they didn't offer us two key cards for the room. When we arrived at the door we couldn't get in. We went back to the office and they reprogrammed the card and it worked now. We had to get our one card reprogrammed two other times during our 3 day/4 nights. When we finally were able to get into the room it smelt weird, like another reveiwer mentioned, maybe cheap perfume. I went up to the office to let them know the internet wasn't working but they just didn't care. I noticed the one smoke detector hanging off the wall by one wire (picture). I called the front desk and told the woman about this, she just said "OK". I also told here husband the next morning, he replied "OK". When we checked out after 4 nights the only smoke detector was still hanging by one wire (picture). We also noticed that the carpet had horrible stains and was just plain ugly and disgusting. The bathroom sink was also ugly and broken (picture). At one point my wife called me into the bathroom because she couldn't get the water to drain. I found myself on my hands and knees manuelly fliping the lever, ON MY VACATION! It was very hard to sleep between the horrible pillows and the obvious lack of any insulation or sound proofing in the walls. The pillows were honestly the worst I have ever put my head on. I could hear every word my neighbors were saying. I could hear every word of my neighbors to the north, the poor guy was getting his butt chewed out all the time. The couple on the other side were having sex all the time, I am glads my kids weren't with me. The breakfast in the morning was the biggest joke ever. One loaf of white value bread next to a toaster, and two woven baskets, one basket always had two small bear claws, like the ones you would buy at warehouse in a 20 pack. The other backet had two small packages of the small donuts, one choc. and one white powder. They would always open the donuts on one end in hopes that you would only take one or two I guess. These were the very small donuts. No fruit anywhere. This joke continued every morning. We had to go eat breakfast somewhere else every morning. One morning while my wife was in the shower and I was trying to get dressed, someone started pounding on our door. I put my pants on quickly. I opened the door to see the male manager standing there with the master door key about ready to let himself in. I asked him what he wanted. He asked my in a loud voice, "Did you take my tray? My gray coffee tray?" I said "No", then he just walked to the next room and started pounding on the door. What a jerk! He was just going to let himself in the room. Does he often walk in on people changing clothes or walking around naked??? This guy is unbeleivable! When we went to check out the last morning, I walked up to the office with the key card. I found another guest just standing at the counter. I asked her if anyone was helping her (she looked mad). She replied "I don't know where they are, I have been ringing the bell for at least 10 minutes". I told her " I have to get out of this place", and I put my key card on the counter. I gave this place one star because I couldn't give it a half star. Trust me you do NOT want to stay at this place at any price.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here, you will be sorry!
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
9 Thank OregonGuy9
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Too much to list, so I will just keep this short. I know this is an economy motel, but COME ON!

Weird smell in bathroom, like strong cheap perfume.
Very rude and unprofessional male manager. Too much to list.
Internet never worked.
Key card had to be reprogrammed several times.
Breakfast was a bad joke. The worst ever!
I could hear all my neighbors talking, every word, no soundproofing.
The pillows were the worst I have ever seen in my life!
Saw employees looking into the cars.

Never Again! Very stressful staying here. The worst of the economy motels near D.L.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank sammy196212
Oakley, California
Reviewed 3 March 2011

My fiance and I took his sister and boyfriend to disneyland for valentines day. It was supposed to be a romantic vacation with his sister boyfriend proposing to her at disneyland. We had numerous men pounding at our door at 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning asking us if we were selling pot. Then realizing that it was the wrong room. Our neighbors were drug dealers!!!!!!!!!!! needless to say the cops were called and the owner did nothing about it. DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY SOME DRUGS!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank AshleyBouchard
Hanford
Reviewed 9 November 2010

THe rooms were quite dirty and smelly and had not been kept up to well. The beds did not have fitted sheets which made it kind of awkward to sleep in. The price was pretty steep so when went to anaheim again we stayed at a better place right across the street for a better price.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family