1. It is not as cheap as it is advertised. You get there and you have to pay an additional 17% tax on top of what you agreed to pay online already. So there is really no savings choosing this over another hotel.
2. When we arrived late night. My wife took the kid into the room and found a cockroach.
3. Everything is rusting away. The bathroom door is in horrible shape. The toilet has rust marks all over it.
4. I could barely fit in the tub and I am not a big guy.
5.Also the free breakfast they advertised, dont bother. It is a complete joke. They have bread and a toaster and some muffins in the check-in office area.
6. And yes very strong smell when you enter to check in.
1. The room has nice size flat screen tv.
2. Also the wake-up call is great. Someone actually comes to your door and wakes you up on your scheduled time.
We decided the next day to get back what we could and booked at another hotel. It cost us $400 more but we felt for our 2 and half year old child, it was totally worth the change. Seeing the cockroach freaked out my wife and the condition of motel. Next time I will pay the little extra to get something decent. And false advertisement when you have to pay more. So no real savings, not as cheap as is indicated. Better to avoid this motel all together.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Little Boy Blue Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Boy Blue Hotel Anaheim
- Little Boy Blue Anaheim
- Little Boy Blue Motel Anaheim, California