“Great stay”

Quality Inn
Ranked #87 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We vacation to Disneyland and we stayed at the Comfort Inn. Check in was great, but the front desk ladies could use a smile for their guest. Rooms were great, bed and pillows were comfy. Very clean room.....They served a great breakfast, but was very crowded! Overall we had a great stay :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Glad to hear you were able to enjoy your disneyland vacation with us. We really appreciate the kind words about our hotel. I will talk with the front desk and make sure their smiles are always on for our guests. We really appreciate your stay with us and hope you stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Magog, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

had booked this one sight unseen ( Choice Hotels 800 number) A MISTAKE I WILL NOT MAKE AGAIN... if there is a promotion will visit the hotel then call the 800 number from my car......was told to do so when called back to complain ( have to call them to get the special points what a crock)...
Grubby hotel...only good point the bathroom had been redone..........noisy...smelly....no hot water for morning shower......
Choice hotels should revoke their name.................. should have slept in my car........

Room Tip: Visit room before registering
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Im sorry you had a bad experience with booking our hotel. I would like to get more information as to why we weren't able to provide you with your proper accommodations. If there was anything we could have done to make your stay or reservations better we would have done so. Please feel free to contact the office 714-635-6461 to discuss what occurred and what we could have done to make your stay with us pleasant.

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

west hills, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Recently stayed here and was very happy with the staff and our room. It is an easy drive to/from Disneyland. Breakfast was good and the eating area was very clean. I will definitely return. Great rate and was very pleased with my visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 33brooklyn
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thanks for taking time to write about our Hotel. I'm glad you had a chance to visit Disneyland. We really appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. We try hard to provide a great product for our guests. Once again thank you for the comments and we do hope to see you back in the future.
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

It's clean and really affordable. Had enough space for 4 people and one of my friend did his INSANITY session next to this bed. Pretty cool space! The location is pretty much ok and the rooms are pretty dated but does the work!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Francois, Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I think thats a first to hear about someone doing an insanity work out in one of the rooms, but I'm really happy it worked out for them. That takes a lot of dedication to do those type of work outs. We are doing what we can to update the rooms as time allows. We really hope you come back and see us in the future and see the changes we have made.
Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon!
Orange, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The front desk staff was rude, when we arrived i was tired and the young man at the front desk was not friendly or helpful we were there a week the maid was friendly and did a good job but when ever i went to the front desk i felt like i was bothering them and when i was checking out the girl that was working down right pissed me off while we were packing to leave the girl that was working called the room and told us we had 10 min to get out, check out time is 12 we were out by 12:10 i really dont know what her problem was all i know is if i owned that place i wouldnt want here working for me !!!!! there is also lots of riff raff if the parking lot and it is next to a freeway so expect to here some noise .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dawnajh, I really apologize for your experience here. We do not operate the hotel like that and defiantly don't want anyone to ever feel like they are bothering our staff. We normally give about a 30 minute leeway to have our guests check out of the room before asking them to vacant the unit. I will be having a meeting with the front desk staff to ensure we do not ever make a guest feel the way you felt. If you need to contact me to discuss this further please contact the office (714) 635-6461 and ask for Corey, I would be more than happy to discuss this with you and what we did to rectify the problem.
Once again sorry for your experience here, and do hope you give us a second chance in the future to treat you right!
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

A Friend and I stayed in two rooms for six days. It was my dream trip to California. The motel is dated but was clean. The front desk staff was great and helpful on how to get around California. The house keeping staff where very very nice and kept the room clean and made beds everyday. The room/washroom is dated but from what we saw they are renovating some rooms. Saw carpeting delivered one morning. Wifi service and breakfast was great. Lots of noise at night from unattended kids. It seems there are people that actually live in the motel and some are rough looking. Overall a nice place, every night we watched the fireworks from Disney up the street from right outside out door (rooms 222 and 224). Only negative thing, I went to do laundry one day and turned on the lights in the room and cockroaches went running. I told the front desk and they took care of it right away. I never saw any in the rooms, they were as I said very clean. I had a problem with a noisy a/c unit and they replaced the complete unit and was quiet from that point on. If I were to stay in Anaheim again I would book this motel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ouiji1963
comfortinnanaheim, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you were able to make your dream come true and visit Disneyland. As you mentioned and saw we are doing some room renovating and trying to get the property looking great for our guests. It is an exciting time for us, and do hope to see you back soon. Rest assure we are taking the laundry room issue into account and are everything possible to correct the problem. Our main focus is having happy guests and allowing each of them to walk away from here with a positive experience. I'm glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Please do visit us again, hopefully you'll be able to enjoy some of our new improvements when you return.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

So lets start with the positive. The hotel staff was super nice. The room is clean. The location is 15-min from disneyland and has free parking, free wifi, free breakfast... All of that is officially nullified by the fact that EVERY SOUND FROM OUTSIDE COMES STRAIGHT THROUGH! The sirens going by, the guy with the diesel truck, the teenagers doing it in the next room... Its bad. Heck, you can see light coming in around the perimeter of the door! This is the last time I stay at a "comfort" inn.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel. I do apologize for the noise issues you experienced in the room. The doors should all be sealed tight with no type of light coming from around the frame. We have a PMP (preventive maintenance program) in action for our rooms and i will add checking the door seals and frame as part of this program. We hope you will stay with us again in the future and give us a chance to change your mind and have a nice peaceful, quite stay. Once again thank you for the review.