“Close to Disneyland at a great price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #88 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Ventura, California
“Close to Disneyland at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I are annual passholders to the Disney parks. We often stay in Anaheim and this by far has been one of our favorite hotels. Disneyland is only 3 miles away and price of Quality Inn is unbeatable. Our rooms are always clean and the hotel staff is very friendly. We travel with a little one and the staff always provides us with a crib and clean sheets for our baby. In the morning the hotel offers a nice complementary breakfast for its guests. It includes, waffles, eggs, sausage, doughnuts, muffins and more. My family and I love it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Krissy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! We always enjoy seeing you and the family when you visit the area. We try to do everything possible to make you comfortable while your here. We hope to see you guys again when you come to visit Mickey Mouse!. Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Excellent customer service! They attended me quickly and very kind. Room was clean and a nice pool area. The prices for the rooms were good and reasonable. Great location because it was near the freeway and the stores were down the street! Overall great and excellent stay.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate your review, and thank you for staying with us. We are one of the few hotels located right on the border of Fullerton and Anaheim, and the thing that separates the two is the freeway. Most of our guests like the location because of the freeway convenience. Once again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!
Buena Park, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I needed a hotel that was close to shopping and restaurants for my out of state family. This is a great location. I was surprised how inexpensive this hotel is. My nieces loved the waffles that were included in the free breakfast. Only con was the wifi was slow.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for the review. Im glad your family enjoyed their stay with us. I will see what else we can do about our internet speeds. We are getting a new vendor into the property shortly which will not only increase our speed but increase coverage as well. Once again thanks for your review and hope to see you again in the future.
Ladera Ranch, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed here for a few days while my house was being renovated. Now I know where to send my family and friends when they want to come visit my neck of the woods. Rooms were decent size, clean and the staff was very accommodative (I admit that I can be needed at times.) It was nice to be so centrally located. I have lived in Orange County most of my life and had never been to downtown Fullerton. Since it is only a few blocks from the hotel I decided to check it out....great bars and live music all over the place! I even managed to catch the Disneyland fireworks show right from my room. Overall a good experience…especially for the cost!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Im glad you had a great time here with us. I hope your house turns out nice after the renovations. We do have quite a few people stay with us for all of the events that happen in downtown fullerton, especially new years eve. There is tons to do there. Anytime you or your family needs a room close by please let us know and we'd be more than happen to help you out. Thanks again for the review.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight here for a quick business trip.  The hotel was good.  Outside looked as if it was bing worked on to sprouse it up, and the room I had which was on the 3rd floor was able to see Disneyland fireworks and Anaheim city lights.  The room was good but it does need a little updating.  Overall it was a nice stay for a quick trip.  Thanks to Belinda at the front desk for helping me figure out my flight ticket home.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Im glad you liked the location of the room, and yes on the nights Disneyland displays its fireworks you can see them clear as day. Its a little loud but its defiantly a joy to watch. We have been working on the hotel to prepare ourselves for the transition from Comfort to Quality. I will share your review with Belinda, and make sure she gets recognized for her great service. Thanks again for the review and hope to see you back in the future.
st. augusteen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay recently at the comfort inn. Upon arrival the hotel does look a little old but checking in and getting into the room I was quite surprised.  The hotel room was very clean and pretty large for my family of 5.  We visited with family for a few days, and I can say we had a great time the whole way through.  The staff were all friendly and gave us directions were we needed to go. The breakfast was really nice as well.  I would stay here again, when we are in the area.  It seemed while we were there they were going to be a Quality inn so keep you eye out for that.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for the review, and yes we are changing to a Quality inn, we have lots going on now, and I'm really glad you and your family had a wonderful time while you stayed with us. We are working on updated the exterior so next time your in town please visit us, i think your be pleasantly surprised. Once again thanks for the review.
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

DISGUSTING!!! My fiance and I were there this past weekend, to go to the Disney parks. Since there was a marathon all weekend, a lot of hotels were already booked, so it led us to this miserable place.
After spending all day at Disneyland, we were ready for bed. We were booked for the third floor and had to haul our stuff up the 3 flights of stairs (not a big deal, if we weren't so dog tired). As soon as we opened the door, the STENCH of the room hit us like a ton of bricks!! AWFUL!!! {The door said, "Non-Smoking Room", but we'll get into that later... } It was a HOT MUSTY combination of stale, moldy and old cigarette smoke. The lighting situation, in the room, makes it seem even more scuzzy. I thought I'd turn on the AC to help the air situation, but it helped very little. The AC looks like it hadn't been cleaned in years and a new air filter could have helped the musty gross smell. Everything smelled musty in the room, even the tissue in the tissue box--that's not a good sign!
The bathroom was decent. A longer and wider shower curtain would help out. I had to decide which side of the bathroom I wanted a puddle on, since the curtain didn't stretch far enough to cover the length of the tub. I should have taken a picture of the shower head. There was a clear plastic facing on the shower head and it was brown and dirty. That definitely needs to be cleaned or replaced, ASAP!
Back to the "Non-Smoking Room". We found MULTIPLE cigarette burns all around the room! One on top of the dresser, at least 6 on the desk and two on the blankets. The ones on the blankets were the most disturbing because it made me wonder how often they change out the blanket and comforters there--since there were two separate burns on both the comforter and blanket and the burns LINED UP PERFECTLY!!! WRONG, SO WRONG!!!!! PLUS, there were a few strands of hair between the comforter and blanket, that did not match mine. EWW SO GROSS!!!!
The doors, windows and walls are pretty thin, so you can hear A LOT. While in bed, there were kids running past our door and we could feel our bed vibrate from the running. Annoying. Oh yeah, did I mention waking up to two cop cars and 6 guys in handcuffs the next morning? That's a jolting sight to see from your hotel window! I almost would have trusted all my valuables in my parked car at Disneyland than take a chance of leaving it in that hotel room!
The TV control doesn't work, so you have to stand at the TV to find the 5 channels that work, amongst the 100+ channels. Their dumpster was a sad sight. They need to have it emptied more often because it was a sorry smelly sight to park next to. The best part of that hotel was leaving it.

Room Tip: Stay in your car before you think about staying here.