“Clean average hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #88 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Vero Beach
“Clean average hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were a bit concerned after reading a couple of the other reviews, but after checking in we quickly saw that things were ok. It is clean and looks like it has been recently renovated, although it is an older hotel. Our room had a microwave and small refrigerator, coffee pot and hair dryer. Our only disappointment is no microwave in the breakfast area. To heat up a danish, you have to go back up to your room. We did meet with opposition when we asked to change one of the reservation dates. This hotel was not full and the request was a middle of the week change.

Room Tip: We had the second floor and could hear people above us walking around. I suggest to stay on the 3rd...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn. We appreciate your positive comments on the cleanliness of our hotel, our amenities we still in renovation and improving. We hope to see you again in the near future. Best regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Henderson, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here last year with my mom in october. It was a good hotel for our little two night stay. The front desk woman was wonderful and explained a question we had concerning an extra charge on the bill. My dad works in house keeping as a manager so we know what to look for when we stay places...no bed bugs, no major stains, no icky bathroom and we even helped take the comforters and sheets off the bed for the lady when we were leaving (ps: thats sort of a good thing to do quickly because then they have no choice but to put clean sheets on). We did find a few tissues or something under the bed but it was no biggy to fish them out and toss them away...didn't prevent us from sleeping good...and after a 16 hour day in disney we were so ready for sleep. Good location to a lot thats in Fullerton and not too far from banks, restaurants, and of course the parks. The only thing that did catch us off guard was the fact that the website we booked through didnt say anything about the taxes so we paid a bit more then we thought but nothing that bit into our tiny budget too much. Over all we were pleased and will probably be back.

Room Tip: As I said, clearing the sheets off the bed, prior to leaving, guarantees they will be clean when you...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Fontana, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I came into town for business trip / meeting that was in the area. So I decided to stay at the Quality Inn since I was familiar with their brand. When I arrived I was nicely greeted by the front desk staff and checked in promptly and efficiently. When I got to my room everything was clean and orderly. I would definetly stay here again. Its nice having free wifi, free morning breakfast, and quiet place to sleep.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Michael H
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you Michael for the review. Im happy you had a great stay with us. We hope we see you again for your next business trip.
Ventura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I are annual passholders to the Disney parks. We often stay in Anaheim and this by far has been one of our favorite hotels. Disneyland is only 3 miles away and price of Quality Inn is unbeatable. Our rooms are always clean and the hotel staff is very friendly. We travel with a little one and the staff always provides us with a crib and clean sheets for our baby. In the morning the hotel offers a nice complementary breakfast for its guests. It includes, waffles, eggs, sausage, doughnuts, muffins and more. My family and I love it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Krissy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! We always enjoy seeing you and the family when you visit the area. We try to do everything possible to make you comfortable while your here. We hope to see you guys again when you come to visit Mickey Mouse!. Thank you!
Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Excellent customer service! They attended me quickly and very kind. Room was clean and a nice pool area. The prices for the rooms were good and reasonable. Great location because it was near the freeway and the stores were down the street! Overall great and excellent stay.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate your review, and thank you for staying with us. We are one of the few hotels located right on the border of Fullerton and Anaheim, and the thing that separates the two is the freeway. Most of our guests like the location because of the freeway convenience. Once again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!
Buena Park, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I needed a hotel that was close to shopping and restaurants for my out of state family. This is a great location. I was surprised how inexpensive this hotel is. My nieces loved the waffles that were included in the free breakfast. Only con was the wifi was slow.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for the review. Im glad your family enjoyed their stay with us. I will see what else we can do about our internet speeds. We are getting a new vendor into the property shortly which will not only increase our speed but increase coverage as well. Once again thanks for your review and hope to see you again in the future.
Ladera Ranch, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed here for a few days while my house was being renovated. Now I know where to send my family and friends when they want to come visit my neck of the woods. Rooms were decent size, clean and the staff was very accommodative (I admit that I can be needed at times.) It was nice to be so centrally located. I have lived in Orange County most of my life and had never been to downtown Fullerton. Since it is only a few blocks from the hotel I decided to check it out....great bars and live music all over the place! I even managed to catch the Disneyland fireworks show right from my room. Overall a good experience…especially for the cost!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Im glad you had a great time here with us. I hope your house turns out nice after the renovations. We do have quite a few people stay with us for all of the events that happen in downtown fullerton, especially new years eve. There is tons to do there. Anytime you or your family needs a room close by please let us know and we'd be more than happen to help you out. Thanks again for the review.