2,747 results
All reviews waffles room was clean minute walk free breakfast bubba gump near disneyland cheesecake factory within walking distance garden walk free parking budget hotel hot tub stayed here for nights laundry facilities after a long day would definitely stay here again disneyland trip
Reviewed 16 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8k, General Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Thank you very much, Peter [the Manager], for all your assistance in setting up excellent accommodations for our school field trip group. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was wonderful, and the fridges were much appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the review! It is so good to hear you had a wonderful experience when staying with us. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast! We do hope to see you again next time you are in Anaheim.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

First of all this is a motel and not a hotel so your door/window is basically open to the outside and not enclosed like it would be in a hotel. We visited this motel for our visit to Disneyland and it was possibly one of the worst places I have stayed in, in terms of noise and safety. The walls are paper thin and you can basically hear every little thing from outside, people talking, cars in the parking lot, cars driving passed on the street. Although the room and bathroom itself is of a good reasonable standard, and it includes free parking and breakfast, all this is pointless when you are unable to have a good nights sleep. It is unfortunate as it has an excellent location, but there is a reason why this hotel is priced so cheaply. The A/C is also very loud and lets in noise from the outside. The rooms and door are essentially on the outside, so in terms of security this made me feel very vulnerable as anyone can just walk passed and smash your window or knock on your door as it is an open parking lot with no security. It is as if you are sleeping in an outside tent, but in a room. If the motel was as good as some of the reviews are making It out to be, don't you think they would have raised the prices to meet demand? My advice is go stay in one of the better nearby hotels if you have come to Anaheim for Disneyland. Unless you are in a group of 4 or more and like to party and stay up late nights and are not a sensitive sleeper, I would avoid, especially if you are a couple you will hate it. They are so many hotels near Disneyland you are better paying slightly more and having a peaceful, stress-free stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UKTrvlr2013
Super8k, General Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback It is true we do have outside entry. I do apologize if this made you uneasy. I can assure you we do have security that is there to make sure every one of our guest's is safe and sound during their stay. I am sorry you found it noisy during your stay. We do have a 24 hour front desk, and they are ready to assist. Please in the future give us a call at the front desk if you find your neighbors to be too loud. We do have free parking and free breakfast as well as free wifi. I am glad you found this helpful and enjoyable during your stay. It is also great to hear you found our location convenient. We do hope to see you next time you are in Anaheim, and want to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed for four nights. Check in was easy, parking free. I agreed with the musty smell but turned on the AC and it subsided. Tub drained VERY poorly, ok for adults to shower, but wouldn't want to be bathing little kids in it. And the water temperature varied a lot throughout my shower. Location was awesome. The bed was adequate, but coming from a memory foam, it was a little hard. Property is definitely not new, but for the price, we were very pleased. Oh, the breakfast was dry cereal and frozen waffles. FYI. We we at the Convention Center, close enough to walk comfortably, but not multiple times. Next time I would want to stay slightly closer, if we can afford it. If not, good option!

Room Tip: Took a room at the back on the second floor and had very little noise issues
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We do appreciate your feedback. I do want to apologize if the tub drained slowly. We do have our maintenance staff available and are always here to help during your stay. We perform preventative maintenance on the drains on a regular basis. Glad to hear you loved our location. It's true we are within minutes of the convention center. The free parking is a great benefit as well.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed for 3 nights. Check in was easy and fast. Plenty of parking. Walked into room, hit with a very strong off/mouldy/musty/bad paint smell. Got used to it within about 5 minutes. Toilet didnt flush at first, rang maintenance and service was very prompt, no issues after that. This is the closest hotel to the Anaheim gardenwalk, 2 minute walk from our door to Bubba Gumps Restaurant (highly recommend)and others. Downfall to that is some of the rooms face the parking garage and hoons can be very loud, burnouts etc. My companions had no issues sleeping through it, I had slight issues as light sleeper but still nothing too bad.
Theres a free breakfast - waffles, bread/toast, syrup, jams/jellys, oranges, yoghurt, oatmeal, cinnamon scrolls and juices. Awesome considering it is free. Open from 6am - 9am.
One thing I did find strange was there was no fridge/mini fridge in the room. I know we booked a motel/hotel room rather than a self contained apartment but I cant remember even a cheap motel Ive stayed at that didnt at least have a fridge.
This place is good enough value for the money for a few nights stay. If you needed a weeks stay it might be pushing it without the fridge but depends if you wanted a cool drink or something.
Overall I would recommend, the location to gardenwalk saved us heaps on parking and meant no-one had to be a designated driver.

• Stayed: November 2013

We want to thank you for the review! I am happy to hear our maintenance staff was so efficient and helpful to you during your stay. I am glad that our location was so convenient for you while visiting Anaheim. It is true we are located next to some great shops and dining establishments. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast as well. We do have refrigerators for a minimal cost available upon request at the front desk. Thanks again for the review, we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Anaheim,.