“Super 8 seemed better than I thought it would be however...”
Review of Kings Inn Anaheim

Kings Inn Anaheim
Ranked #26 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8k, General Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (2,533)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I come to Disneyland for 3-4 days every June and stay at a local hotel. This year, we found the Super 8 to be the least expensive within a decent location to the park. The walk is about 1/2 mile, not too bad. Checkin went smooth and we had no problems. We used the pool twice. It was small but clean. Breakfast they offered was cereal, toast and eggo waffles. Nothing fancy but fine for kids. The room was very dated but very clean. Parking was easy. My only complaint is they did not make up our room the first two days. We had to ask twice for clean towels. I would only stay here again is I couldn't find somewhere closer that was not too much more expensive. Overall, a clean place to sleep. Nothing more.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I am happy to hear you found us affordable as well as a convenient location. We are a 10 to 15 minute walk from the entrance to the Disneyland Resort. 1 and a half blocks. We are also conveniently located next to the Garden Walk as well as many other dining establishments. It's wonderful you had the chance to enjoy our heated pool and spa while you were here. It's a great place to relax after a day at the park. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We do have the items you mentioned, as well as warm cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot oatmeal as well as hot coffee, tea, and cocoa. We also have 2 kinds of juice as well. I do want to apologize if your room was not made up for two days. I assure you I have addressed this personally with my housekeeping manager. I do hope to see you again next time you are in Anaheim. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Reviewed 7 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DickBridge

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We wanted to pick a place that was close to Disneyland but still fit within our budget. The Super 8 was perfect for that! I found a great deal online, and it was perfect for the two of us, my husband and I. I requested that we be on the second floor away from the road and they gave us just what we asked for. The staff were always courteous and helpful. The room was simple, but clean. We really only used it for sleeping in, since the whole reason we were there was to spend time enjoying Disneyland. It had a nice television plus what looked like a brand new mini fridge. I saw on a previous post that someone complained there weren't enough outlets, but our room had power strip with plenty of open ones. I was a little bummed that the hot tub was closed for repairs, but can't really help that. It was a nice little walk to the parks, it usually took us about 15 minutes or so, and it was really close to a lot of restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: 2nd floor away from the road was quiet, but it was a longer walk.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BAO808
Reviewed 5 June 2014

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. The rooms were great and the hotel was really close to disneyland. I am already planning my next visit to disneyland and will be staying at super 8 again!!

• Stayed: May 2014