1,186 results
All reviews burger theory front desk kids eat free anaheim resort breakfast and dinner free parking would stay here again gift shop art bus stayed at this hotel for nights hot tub shuttle bus shuttle service day pass angels stadium visiting disneyland nice pool
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed here for two nights while going to Disneyland and I don't believe we would ever stay again unless it was a last resort. Very run down motel, it was clean but not the normal HI standard that I am use to staying in. Walls had marks on them, bath tub has rust around it, beds were hard and small (double beds instead of normal Queen size) Not the kind of place you want to go back to after being at Disneyland all day and very tired. Motel needs a complete remodel

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Holiday_InnLAXSM, Administrative Assistant at Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Dear Robin R.

Thank you for your time in providing us with your feedback on our hotel. I would first like to apologize to you and your family for your unpleasant stay. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not to your satisfaction. I will definitely pass this vital information to my Management Team in regards to your concerns. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Jeanette and Vanessa at reception were so nice. I was in the midst of a grueling work travel week, and so I was exhausted. They were very friendly and helpful. Just the right balance of fun, funny, and efficient to get me in my room, with dinner plans and directions, quickly and with a smile on my face. My room was very clean and comfortable - nice work space, good view. Everything was excellent for a business traveler. I cannot commend Jeanette and Vanessa enough. Because of their great demeanor, I will choose this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest (Business T.)

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay here with us. We are very pleased you enjoyed our helpful,friendly staff (Jeanette and Vanessa). We strive to ensure great hospitality, and for our guest to have a pleasant stay. I would like to thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Ended up with a room via Priceline. Room was clean. Not much in walking distance, so if you need a base while visiting Disneyland, that may be the only reason to stay here. The Anahein resort shuttle stops at this hotel, so you don't have to drive to the park.

One odd thing: There was a guy at a desk in the lobby zestfully trying to rope us in to a timeshare sales pitch.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Holiday_InnLAXSM, Administrative Assistant at Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Dear Joef999

I would like to thank you for staying with us, but wish it could of been a better one. We strive to provide great hospitality for all our guests. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. I will pass along the information to our Management team about your concerns. Thank you again for taking time out to write your review.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

After booking this hotel, I read some reviews and became worried. Checking in was quick, and I did ask for a higher floor room to get away from the highway noise. You should know they are constructing a new on-ramp and you can not escape the noise! The first room had a disgusting rotton, rusted bathtub. The second room had the tub replaced with a shower only, better but still had black mold on all corners and edges. Our bathroom sink was cracked, three huge full lenght cracks. We stayed in a kids room with the bunk beds that were so narrow a child over 6 would be squished! The fact that a "kids suite" didn't have a tub, didn't make much sense. The dark hotel carpet must have been filthy because are socks and feet were black! We went to use the pool and hot tub, but they were having problems and it stank of the shock of chemicals. The closest store I was directed to was a 7-11, a good 20 min walk away. We ate dinner there once and it was o.k. The service at the restaurant was friendly. To top it off, when I checked out I asked for a yellow cab taxi that I took there, to go back to the airport. I was told they were so much more than another car service they use and she called them. It cost me ten dollars more! There are so many other places you can stay that are closer to the park, and shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Get a higher floor room and if possible the other side of the highway, although kids suite rooms are only on the highway side!
2  Thank Lauri K

Dear Laurie K.

First of all, I would really like to apologize for your discomfort while staying with us. I am so sorry to hear about your overall experience was not to your satisfaction. I want to let you know I will share all these important suggestions with our Management team so that we may improve our overall amenities. Again my deepest apologies to you and your family!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed here 4 nights for our Disneyland vacation. It was wonderful! The rooms were clean and nice. The separate kids room was ideal to have more personal space, plus it came with an extra bed so all 3 of our kids could have a place to sleep. The mini fridge was huge and there were ample cupboards so we brought a lot of our own food. The staff was helpful and friendly. The free included hot breakfast was fantastic! (But be aware, they do add an automatic 15% tip for what you would have paid. But it was well worth it to pay $5 for 5 people to have such a nice breakfast each morning.) The only downside is that it is far enough from Disney that you must drive or use the shuttle, but we used the ART shuttle and it was just fine. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Holiday_InnLAXSM, Administrative Assistant at Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Dear Suzanne S.

Thank you for taking time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. It was nice to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us I am pleased to hear about our friendly staff and great food. I do apologize for the distance to your destination, but was happy to hear the ART Shuttle took good care of you. By you providing your feedback it helps us to improve on making our Hotel a great place to bring your family. I look forward to hearing from you again.