Staying at this hotel was a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were nice.
When we made our reservations online we let them know that we have an infant. Because of this, our hotel room was away from other guests and they provided a microwave. The room was nice and modern enough for me. The curtains do close all the way, the blackout curtains are located BEHIND the sheer curtains. The bathroom was nice and big and clean and had a walk in doorless shower instead of a tub.
The bed was more comfortable than my mattress at home and the pillows were also very comfy.
The only cons I have are the following:
Not within walking distance to Disneyland
No free continental breakfast
Not easy to get a hold of a human after I left some items in my room after check out. I left my pillow and after I finally got a hold of someone, they had the pillow and I told them my sister (who was still in town) would pick it up the next day. The man on the phone sounded like that would be just fine. But when my sister came to pick it up they had no idea what she was taking about. They did get the pillow but it took at lot of confusion and explaining.
Other than that, everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from Disneyland, is a full service hotel with 264 guestrooms, including upgraded executive king rooms. The Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort also offers free wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel, including the Pacifica Ballroom, ideal for meetings and social functions. The Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort sells Disneyland Tickets in the Disneyland Resort. Located just 1 mile from the Anaheim Convention Center. Other entertainment venues within one mile include: Anaheim Stadium/Honda Center, the Home of the Anaheim Angels, Downtown Disney and Disney's California Adventure. The perfect hotel for a Disneyland vacation. Enjoy breakfast and dinner in our American Brasserie Restaurant and Bar, featuring pool and watch sporting events. Pool side drinks and dining from the Cabana Bar (seasonal), are available. Located just 4 blocks from the hotel is the Block & Garden Walk, offering movie theaters, several restaurants and shopping options. The newest Holiday Inn in Anaheim, built in 2001. A full service hotel with friendly amenities of a resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area California