There are always going to be reviews by those can never be pleased and expect 5 star treatment at a 3 star hotel....The Staybridge in Anaheim is a GREAT place to stay. We spent 7 nights there last week (Feb 5-12, 2013) and had a GREAT experience. We have 4 kids and we all had lots of room to spread out in our 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom suite. We never used the kitchenette, but found that it would have been handy if we weren't so pooped to cook after Disneyland.
The hotel offered a hot breakfast every morning and yes, it wasn't a 5 star menu, but it offered healthy choices and fed my family of 6 very well. We were very pleased with the staff who were excellent! Very friendly, helpful and genuinely nice people.
The hotel was very clean, the beds comfortable and the pool area was very nice with a large hot tub. The pool area is shared with those guests from the next door Holiday Inn. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate otherwise we would have been in the pool.
We normally stay closer to Disneyland so we can walk to the hotel, but the Staybridge was well served by the Anaheim Resort Transportation route 12 that ran approximately every 20 minutes. A short 10 minute bus ride to and from Disneyland was just fine and was not a problem at all.
Just be careful if you're visiting Downtown Disney after the parks close because you may find you have to take a taxi (+/- $ 12.00) as the Anaheim Resort Transportation stops running 30 minutes after the parks close (sometimes 1 hour after the parks close....check with ART)
OVERALL EXPERIENCE ? Excellent! and will stay there again and will definitely recommend the hotel to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California