We recently spent 4 nights at the Staybridge Suites in Anaheim, CA. We had a two bedroom suite: two Queen beds, one King, and a pull-out couch. Thursday evening we were treated to their weekday social hour, featuring a substantial nacho bar, sodas, beer, and wine. The kitchen was adequately stocked with dishware, utensils, a skillet, two pots, microwave, dishwasher, and stove. The free breakfast was pretty standard fare. The shuttle to Disneyland was in front of the Holiday Inn (the two hotels share the property, including the pool & hot tub) and came every 15 minutes during the day. Only one other hotel was on this route, so we arrived at the Disneyland entrance in about ten minutes.
There were seven adults, ranging in age from 61 to 20. Having a kitchen meant we were able to save time and money by bringing easy-to-cook foods and snacks. Free WiFi allowed our oldest to get some work done Thursday night and allowed me to use my tablet to check schedules and attractions. There were three TVs--one in each bedroom, plus one in the living room--but they weren't used much. Besides the pool, there are also two outdoor gas grills in the patio area with plenty of seating. Next time, we're planning on grilling at least one dinner!
Plenty of towels, friendly hotel staff, 24-hour staffing at the front desk made the vacation hassle-free. Two family members drove in separately, which was not a problem, although it might have been had we come during one of Disneyland's "high" seasons.
We all were pleased with the hotel and have voted it the best one we've stayed in! We are definitely coming back for our next Disneyland trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California