so I have traveled a lot. not as much as some, but I have spent a couple years worth of my life in hotel rooms. I've stayed in a number of staybridge hotels and their equivalent competitors. I'm staying here for several months
so the good points
clean, good service, large pool, surprisingly quite considering all the Disneyland bound kids location is pretty good to being right next to a free way and several major roads. plenty of food in walking distance, several grocery stores within a short drive, gas station around the corner. walking distance of Disney land. shuttle to I think. since I am going to be here so long and my status is Platinum I asked for a room upgrade, couldn't happen due to bookings. but they did get me a toaster oven since the hotel did not have a stove in any room. washing and drying is free
for a staybridge its getting a little long in the tooth. meaning its going to be due for a remodeling in a couple years. the rooms are clean mind you, just a little old looking. if you are used to a certain level of treatment for being a platinum elite level in the loyalty program don't hold your breath. it seems like every body that is at the check in desk is platinum and the hotel is pretty much packed so don't hope for a room upgrade. the fitness room also is a little underequipped and like the hotel getting to that point where soon they will start to look old.
breakfast is pretty bog standard free fare. bacon or sausage, powdered scrambled eggs, fruit, waffles. coffee is pretty damn terrible.
tues, wed, thurs is the managers welcome and is ok as far as meatballs go. havn't tried the drinks yet.
service has been ok.
are you a family on a short trip in the Anaheim area? this is good value for the money.
are you on a business trip and can you squeeze another $30 a night out of your company? go to the residence inn down the street. either one is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California