My family was headed to southern California for a week. We couldn't find a hotel for 7 nights in the area we had planned to visit. So for 3 of those days we ended up here at Staybridge in Anaheim.
The hotel was a little confusing to get to with Manchester ave also being the I 5 South road, but once we figured that out it was all good. The hotel is exactly as the pictures show. The staff was fabulous, very polite and easy to chat with. We were on the 2nd floor at the far end overlooking the pool. Our room had a kitchen with full size fridge which is really nice when you're on the road. Two queen size beds in the bedroom. My only real complaint about this property was the layout of the bathroom. Beside the bed was a closet which was opposite the sink. The problem, that closet and sink stood between the room and the toilet/shower. So as a family of 4 trying to get ready to go in the morning it was a pain in the butt having it right there...one person is trying to brush teeth, do hair, shave or whatever but they are in the way of the person coming out of the shower...was awkward. We got to the point where if we were in front of the sink, we'd say don't open the door too fast, I'm on the other side.... I have really thick hair and was dreading the shower, but it was AWESOME! the water pressure was fabulous, the height of the shower head was good (I'm 5'9")....the plumbing was a little less desirable.I am embarrassed to say this, but we had to call housekeeping to come and plunge the toilet. I went in to shower, noticed toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl that didn't flush from whom ever used it last, so I flushed it again, only to have it overflow onto the floor. When I called down, the way she responded, kinda let me know this may be a common occurrence....so just be careful flushing toilets.....I'd flush twice.....lol
The wifi worked really well, which surprised me. The breakfast in the morning wasn't anything fancy but was good. The pool is slightly salty, lots of trees on the property. this hotel also has FREE laundry, bring your own soap/dryer sheets. Using GPS we went shopping and easily found our way around, lots of restaurants and shopping near by too. All around we enjoyed our stay here and we'd do it again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California