We came and stayed for a week. It started out fine with very few people at the beginning of the week, but there was a Cheerleader competition over the last weeked so it got crazy busy during the breakfast buffet with no place to sit and the food staff not being able to keep up. Overall the hotel worked out just fine though and would recommend it.
The catch... The Anahiem transit was a whole other story though.
Again, at the beginning of the week it was OK and we caught the bus within 1/2 hr each time. Starting Wednesday though, some groups had arrived for the competition and at the end of the day they were trying to get on the same bus as everyone with small children. There was not enough room by half so many had to wait 1/2 hour for the next run. Note to those who bring groups and take the transit to and from the hotel: At least let the families go first so we can get our kids to bed. It turns out we could have taken a taxi for the five of us for cheaper than the passes we bought for the week. Oh well, next time we will know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California