I have allergies and specifically requested a non smoking room, which I was guaranteed. However, this guarantee was not followed through. Besides the smell of smoke in our room from the previous occupant, hotel management said there was nothing they could do about the smoke in our room from the neighbors because they were guaranteed a smoking room. Well, I was guaranteed a non smoking room. The smoke in the hallway was so bad it you couldn't see halfway down it. The couch in our room had holes in the cushions from a discarded cigarette. I saw signs all over the floor that designated it as a non smoking floor. I had a migrane the entire time from the smoke. The hotel staff were not accomodating and unfriendly. I would not stay here again.
Location: The neighborhood was not the greatest and the shuttle driver recommended we not to go out after dark because there had been a gang shooting in a nearby park a few weeks ago. Businesses and homes two blocks away have bars on the windows and doors. Although it is close to Disneyland, there is not a way to walk there from this hotel.
Rooms: Nice large closet, really liked the full size refrigerator, dishwasher and having dishes provided.
This hotel is next to another hotel which we had to go to for a restuarant and shuttle stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California