Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Peacock Suites(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsthe holiday inntwo bedroom suitewaffleslight housekeepingfull kitchenfree breakfaststove topkitchen areaown bathroomfree parkingcottage cheesefront desk staffart shuttlesocial hourminute driveright next doorhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2009

I have allergies and specifically requested a non smoking room, which I was guaranteed. However, this guarantee was not followed through. Besides the smell of smoke in our room from the previous occupant, hotel management said there was nothing they could do about the smoke in our room from the neighbors because they were guaranteed a smoking room. Well, I was guaranteed a non smoking room. The smoke in the hallway was so bad it you couldn't see halfway down it. The couch in our room had holes in the cushions from a discarded cigarette. I saw signs all over the floor that designated it as a non smoking floor. I had a migrane the entire time from the smoke. The hotel staff were not accomodating and unfriendly. I would not stay here again.

Location: The neighborhood was not the greatest and the shuttle driver recommended we not to go out after dark because there had been a gang shooting in a nearby park a few weeks ago. Businesses and homes two blocks away have bars on the windows and doors. Although it is close to Disneyland, there is not a way to walk there from this hotel.

Rooms: Nice large closet, really liked the full size refrigerator, dishwasher and having dishes provided.

This hotel is next to another hotel which we had to go to for a restuarant and shuttle stop.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends
4  Thank agiasos
Reviewed 12 May 2009

Hotel location is not very convenient - far from shopping, groceries, and Disneyland. However, a shuttle bus comes 'regularly' for access to main Anaheim areas. When we arrived at night, after a very long journey, the reception was rude and unfriendly. The kids went straight to bed, but the next morning I discovered the sheets on their bed were DIRTY!!! No apology was made. Also there was a horrible stain on the carpet near the entrance to our room. The positives of this hotel are an excellent complimentary breakfast, free laundry, nice pool, and kitchenette.

1  Thank iggy8
Reviewed 10 May 2009

We stayed here for our 3 day trip to Disneyland. The two-bedroom suite was just what we needed for five of us (3 adults, 2 young children). The best part of all was that even with tons of other families staying there during spring break, we didn't hear a thing in our rooms. Full kitchen is a plus!

Tried out the pool which was a little chilly and, unfortunately, we were asked to vacate after they found a little package in the pool. Never saw it drained so I'm hoping they shocked the heck out of it for the next guests. No chance to use the gym or game room. The breakfast each morning was nice. Again, with a ton of families there, the hotel always had enough eats to go around.

The location is a little off the beaten path so we just drove to Disneyland each day. I think this is better anyway as by the time you wait for the shuttle and pay for everyone in your party, you can pay the $12 parking fee at Disneyland and take your own car home when done.

We liked the Staybridge Suites Anaheim very much and would stay here again.

Reviewed 29 April 2009

A nice atmosphere in and outside the hotel, with the added benefit of a free laundry. The free hot breakfast every morning was nice!! Getting towels was a joke..we were 5 and constantly got towels for 3, and most of the time we had to ask for them. Our beds would be unmade late into the afternoon (5 P.M.) Usually had to call for our beds to be done. I gave up and made them myself. If you stay for several days they do not vacuum. They "make beds & give out towels" if you're lucky. I put our trash in the hallway one night, there was so much and they hadn't taken it.

1  Thank thetravelingtroupe1
Reviewed 15 April 2009

We stayed at this hotel on 3/30 & 31, 2009 and we thought it was great. There were six of us, two adults, two teens, and two kids. We had the one room suite and it was perfectly fine. It was priced better than the regular hotels in the area and although it's a little bit of a ways from Disneyland the shuttle is well priced and pretty reliable. And if you miss your bus, there's usually a limo man out in front of the Holiday Inn next door looking to make a quick 10 bucks to give you a ride. The kids loved that! The breakfast is free and well stocked. It really helped us out with four kids. The Kitchen came in handy for us to keep drinks and lunch stuff. I just thought it was the best deal for a clean place. It's truly great for families. I had no problems. We will stay again next time. Free parking, free breakfast, clean rooms, kitchenettes, shuttle service that is well priced. What more do you need?

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family