We would really recommend this suite hotel for families with kids. Over all, we found that this place had tons of benefits and the price was fairly reasonable for what you get.
The set up of the suite is really nice- two bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom. The decor probably isn't the most up-dated, but it's certainly pleasant, very clean, and not run down at all. There are two beds in the kids' room. The kitchen is fully equipped, with a full size fridge, small stove, dishwasher, and microwave oven. The pool was nice sized, and is shared with the next-door Holiday Inn, but was never crowded. In the mornings, there is a really nice breakfast buffet available with a lot of different hot and cold items. The staff were very helpful and caring. One woman at the front desk helped us book a bus tour and gave us tons of wonderful and helpful information about Disneyland. This place is really "kid-friendly".
This hotel is only about a 15 minute bus ride on the ART to Disneyland. Located on the same site, there is a reasonably priced restaurant called the American Brasserie that serves all the classics that your kids will actually eat, like mac & cheese, chicken strips, kid sized burgers, etc.
We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area California