“Garden home”
other travellers have booked this property
spacious living room offers large sectional sofa, chair & ottoman, large flat screen tv, cable, wifi
Front of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of house
Luxurious gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, huge island seats 2.
double ovens, built in microwave oven, refrigerator with ice maker.
Master bedroom offers queen pillow top mattress and white fine cotton linens.
Covered patio for dining, relaxing, bbq grilling, 2 ceiling fans.
Outdoor Dining for 6, stainless steel grill
Wicker seating area
Tranquil 3 tier fountain (switch in kitchen), large sunny lawn, croquet, sunbathing lounger chairs
Hot tub with Jets set in private garden amidst fruit trees, enter through enchanting arbor to relax!
Firepit and 4 chairs in spa garden next to jacuzzi, automated garden lights on at night
Shaded screened gazebo with 2 lounge chairs, beach towels.
Mature Palm Trees surround this 1/4 acre private property, tropical oasis gardens, relaxing.
Mahogany Desk Workstation, plan activities, make reservations, perfect laptop area.
Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse welcome you to Disneyland
Disney California Adventure Park is just 6 miles away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Noragirl8
“Garden home”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was an excellent place to start. The home was comfortable and the backyard was so beautiful and relaxing. We loved exploring the town of Orange in addition to the close proximity to Disneyland which made this a great stay.

Kjeankn
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We loved staying here! The home was beautiful, friendly and warm, and the location was excellent. I highly recommend staying here!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
reviws201...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Couldn't Ask for a better house to be in for the summer!!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We all had a great stay and couldn't ask for a better house to be in for the summer!
We couldn't think of a better location to be in with all the groceries, shopping malls, and restaurants all around! On other days when we wanted to spend time at home there was no better place to relax in than the comfy sofa in the living room or in the beautiful garden. Sipping tea while my wife is getting figs from the lovely garden itself (her favorite part of the house!) . The details around the house are beyond thoughtful starting off with the files in the living room to help you out with your vacation, ranging from restaurant suggestions to attractions around town not to miss. My wife said the house is like a "Treasure box" whenever you need something all you need to do is open a drawer and you will find it! There is nothing we needed and did not find in the house. The owner made us feel right at home!
Upon arriving to the house the friendly neighbors welcomed us as we drove through. It was an extremely safe and calm neighborhood, perfect for the family I must say. Also what was very convenient is that even if we needed anything the owner was a call away. The house was very well furnished, clean and we had wonderful time.

Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lliu07101...
Orem, Utah
“Fantastic choice”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We loved staying in this house while venturing out to Disneyland each day. The home was well furnished and clean, comfortable, and had lots of extra things in the house to make our stay easier. We loved being able to be all together at night or in the morning, as opposed to staying in separate hotel rooms. The yard is beautiful and the fountain adds a nice tranquility.

Fairly close to Disneyland, though I think it was farther away than we thought. It took us about 10-15 min to get there. The only thing I wish was different was that there are no king sized beds there. I feel a bit squished sharing a Queen with my husband (it even felt a big small for a Queen). Also the dogs next door tend to bark quite often, so that woke me up in the morning. That got a bit irritating by the end of the trip.

Overall we loved the house and would definitely recommend it to others. The owner is incredibly nice and helpful. You wont regret the choice to rent this home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen and back yard
Liked least: The master bed was a bit small
Travelling group: Other
Reviewed 2 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
shamz30
“A beautiful, restful, oasis in busy Los Angeles”
Reviewed 24 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I was looking for a vacation rental that would accommodate 7 of us. We were two families with young children, planning a theme park holiday. Our friends were new to the US as they holidaying from Melbourne, Australia. I found Carol on trip advisor and we began to write to each other as I had many questions and research to do. The lovely garden house appealed to me, not only because it was a mere 6 miles from Disney, but the name " lovely garden" alone, implied beautiful surroundings. When we arrived, I immediately noticed the beautiful flowers and yet, I did not know what to expect when I first saw the house. As soon as we entered, it was exactly what I hoped it would be; comforting, beautifully maintained and lovely spacious bedrooms with fresh linen. The kitchen was modern, completely updated, all amenities were supplied, I loved the backsplash which complimented the rest of the colors in the house. WiFi worked perfectly as well and the children's room had DVDs( which you can make use of if you want to, everything is provided to make your stay comfortable) and a tv as well. The garden was something else, you have to see it. We woke up everyday, left early and came back late at night, but we made sure to appreciate the hot tub and garden, because if you don't, you really don't get the essence of the vacation it promises. Carol madd sure I had her numbers, so we could call if we had any questions at all. Thank you Carol, we will be sure to visit again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful garden and kitchen inside.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
CA
Reviewed 3 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;