“I stay here and host clients monthly”

Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Ranked #4 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have been using the Ayers Anaheim to host clients that I bring to California. The staff, rooms and breakfasts always exceed expectations. Over the last year, 100% of my clients have been pleased with our choice of accommodations.

I also stay here when I visit our Orange County office and have put my family in the hotel while on vacation. I like the hotel and its staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Upon arrival, Jason at the front desk thought he recognized me (and that was from my last visit just over two months ago)! Upon looking up my record, he proceeded to welcome me back. He also asked me if I'd prefer to be closer to the pool or the breakfast area. I thought that added a touch of class to the process. I chose the breakfast area (and by the way, the pancakes and French toast are a pleasant surprise because they are really good here). I love the eco-friendly environment at the Ayers as well as the general cleanliness of the rooms and the 5:30 PM "Happy Hour" Monday through Thursday. The staff really does make you feel at home and welcomed--it's a nice touch to a nice hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is generally quiet. I've stayed in different rooms on different floors and have found...
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was our third time at Ayres Anaheim in the last 12 months. Excellent hotel with the best hotel breakfast we've ever had. It's convientent to visiting Disneyland and all over OC. This is the best hotel for visiting Anaheim.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This has all of the trappings of a top drawer hotel with the conveniences of a microwave and refrigerator. Full breakfast and an evening reception included in the modest price. I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very pleasant.
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 16 August 2014

A great property located to lots of transportation, entertainment and dining options.

Lobby was inviting and open. Staff was very friendly. Room was extremely comfortable.

The morning breakfast was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abeyta_CLD
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Rooms are clean and beds very comfortable. Love the convenience of having a microwave, refrigerator, and bar sink in the room. We were able to call ahead to let them know we would be arriving early and they had our adjoining rooms with our daughter's family ready for early check-in. Free hot breakfast in the morning was great! Loved that we were able to walk to Angel Stadium from the hotel saving the hassle and expense of stadium parking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Howe334
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed here from the 30th July for one week. The first thing is that reviews are accurate and you can see why this is top of the list. Free Wifi (it's the fastest I've seen at hotel), free breakfast and free parking put simply this represents very good value for the modest room rate.

Breakfast is excellent with the chef making eggs, pancakes and the usual fare. For pancakes they do Mickey Mouse ears shape for the kids, a nice touch.

The staff were really friendly in all areas of the hotel and we liked the chef. He took a while to get to know but he was really nice to our kids.

The room cleaning staff did a great job and coming back to a immaculate room made all the difference. The rooms are spacious and have a fridge with two queen beds perfect for families.

The beds are really comfortable and we all slept really well for the whole stay. As a comparison our mother in law was staying at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and the rooms at Ayres are better appointed i.e. much larger and better furnishings. However, Ayres is not a luxury hotel and doesn't try to be which is a good thing. My wife was really happy with the hotel and she is very discerning in where we stay,

I would recommend the Ayres Hotel and we will be definitely back should we visit the area again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family