+1 star for free parking and close distance to Disneyland (~15 minute walk)
+1 star for functional kitchenette with nice full sized fridge (saw families bringing in groceries and even a crock pot!)
Everything else during our stay did not meet my expectations and I don't think I would be staying here ever again or recommend family and friends. I'll try to make this review short.
- took ~30 minutes to check in... and also two more trips back downstairs to the front desk to have our key card fixed since it would not open our room
- the bathroom only had one set of towels, not including a floor mat towel, so I called the front desk and they told me that they didn't have any at the moment but if I found a maid with a cart to ask them... but I was already running late to dinner since it took so long to finally get into our room so I decided to get them later
- after dinner I came back and called front desk for towels and they said to come downstairs so I went downstairs to find out that they needed 15 more minutes to fully dry the towels... so I sat downstairs waiting since there was no point in going upstairs then back downstairs (this was around midnight)--they also mentioned that they could not deliver the towel to my room because she wasn't allowed to go up to the rooms... weird
- so finally I was able to shower... but the water would burn me every 4 minutes... something was up with the water temperature control in our room
- bedtime came around, sheets had stains on them... a small pink one on my side and a light brown stain on the blanket.. but I was so tired I just went to sleep on them hoping that it was at least sanitized and that it was just a discoloration
- as for sound level, there were some weird electrical buzzing in our room and the tub faucet was leaking all night long and everyday after
- third day, we parked in the back of the hotel and tried to enter in through the side doors only to find out that our key card stopped working... again. We had to run around to the front to get it fixed, again.
I don't know if it was just our room that was such a bad experience or the hotel in general. When I was in the lobby, it seemed that other people were getting frustrated at the front desk and other people were having trouble with their key cards as well. I stayed in room 309--don't stay in that room if you can help it unless you want to hear a dripping faucet and electrical crackling at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Extended Stay America Anaheim
- Extended Stay Anaheim
- Anaheim Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center California