Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #81 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Checked in July 19th - July 20th.. Everyone at this hotel was very hospitable. Breakfast to go was exactly what we needed to start the day.

Very clean and on the main path to Disneyland.

First time to Anaheim and the Staff educated me about all Anaheim had to offer including Santa Monica and Huntington Beach.

I have stay at a few Extended Stay America's and by far this one is on the top of my list..

Room Tip: Please follow the check in time of 3pm.. if you get there any earlier, you might have to wait. This...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mhbh

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I booked a room here based on the reviews from here. The front desk person was not friendly at all. He seems bothered that we showed up to check in. Once we got in the room, it was ok. Carpet was stained. One of the towels had hair on it. Even the washcloths were frayed at the edges. Not what you would expect from a hotel that had a good rating. We left for the afternoon and came back that evening. Upon arrival our room smelled like sewer. Something backed up into the kitchenette sink. There was dirt and bubbles and the smell was horrific. I called the front desk and it was the same 'friendly' staff person. He put me on hold for several minutes and said that sorry there is nothing they can do, they are fully booked and can't move us into another room...BUT we can give you a discount for todays stay and I can give you some febreze. Are you kidding me? I asked for another location and he stated that everyone is fully booked and there is nothing available. I will never stay at an extended stay again. I am extremely disappointed with the service and room quality. BEWARE IF YOU COME HERE.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jill W
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hi,
I would like to express how much we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was cheap and fairly clean. It was close to every thing and the front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The cleanliness of the room was ok. I would highly recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: If you can book up on the third floor as you can hear every footstep in the room above you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ninny R
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great stay great place and location , just watch out for the 100 bucks that you will be charged for any damaged or missing items to your card when you get there ! Oh you will get it back if they find no problems ! But five days after or depends on your bank ? Made me feel like I was some sort of a thug or something? Other than that all was great just a bumpy start at the desk about that unforeseen deposit that I got popped with !

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at the Extended Stay America for a week for a Disneyland trip. The price is about the most positive thing I can say. There is an ART shuttle that pulls up in the hotel's parking lot, which is nice. I parked outside the hotel and the first thing I noticed was an abandoned vehicle with expired registration parked next to me.

Check-in was slow and the person behind the counter did not have a good understanding of the features of the hotel rooms. We were staying in a suite with a king size bed. There were two adults and two children. We were told there was only a king size bed, that the couch was not a pull-out bed. But, the king size bed was large enough for the four of us. Seriously? For $15 a night, we could rent an additional roll-away bed. The issue was eventually resolved when the manager of the hotel confirmed that the couch was in fact a pull-out bed. The manager of the hotel was very helpful.

The walls and floors are very thin. We heard the people in the room above us walking back and forth, and could hear the TV from next door.

The final thing. The hotel apparently has a contract with Orange County to house Section 8 (affordable housing) occupants in some of their rooms. There's a guy with a motorcycle that leaves most nights around 10pm and back around 6am.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank cberwick
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Do to remodeling at the hotel I was staying out, I was unable to wash clothes. After explaining the situation, the manager was understanding and allowed me to use their laundry facilities. This is what I call a Good Neighbor hotel. I would recommend this property in a heartbeat. Thank you mangement!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gmo-on-the-go
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here on a short vacation. Tried to use the pool a couple times and found it dirty. There was no net to even clean it ourselves. Very disappointing for the kids when it was in the 90's. When they cleaned, didn't sweep or vaccum (which left the sand from the beach on the floor) nor did they wipe down the counters. Bought an ART ticket from the front desk and they sold me a day pass and told me that was the only pass available. This was incorrect as I could buy single ride tickets from the ART bus which is all I needed, so overpaid. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast of instant oatmeal, fruit, muffins, hot chocolate and coffee.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Debbie R
Travellers also viewed these Anaheim hotels
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Hotel Pepper Tree
Hotel Pepper Tree
#26 of 119 in Anaheim
La Quinta Inn & Suites Anaheim
Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center

Address: 1742 S Clementine St, Anaheim, CA 92802-2902
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Ranked #81 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Price Range: £78 - £134 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Anaheim Hotel Anaheim