We've stayed at several of the motels (Howard Johnson, Desert Inn, Castle, Anaheim Inn, Camelot, Fairfield) in walking distance to Disneyland, and this is by far our favorite. (Well, we love the Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian the most probably, but of course we can't afford those every time.) Anyway, the breakfast is just OK, but our kids LOVE it and can't wait to come back (probably the sugar cereal and sweet rolls we usually don't eat.) They did have boiled eggs to provide a little protein. Yes, the nearby McDonald's is great, too. The rooms are clean and comfortable. One stay the sink had a weird smell, but it was taken care of right away. Best of all, the rooms do not have yucky bedspreads like other budget motels but instead have the sheet covering over the bedding. (The bedding at Howard Johnson is slightly nicer and the pool area is really fun for kids, but it's more of a walk. Plus, a couple cars were broken into our last time at Howard J.) Anyway, for a budget hotel, the Park Place is definitely the best around. Best of all, the hotel is literally across the street from the walkway to Disneyland. We've timed our walks, and the only hotel closer than those right across the street is the Grand Californian. It's actually a tiny bit more of a walk from the Disneyland Hotel. Yes, all those things matter when traveling with small children in strollers who need to go back to the room for a nap. (We've never tried dealing with the strollers and the shuttles at farther away hotels. We want to be able to walk.) Oh, and parking wasn't an issue (very limited spaces at Anaheim and Desert Inn.) Refrigerators in the rooms are very handy, too!
Anyway, I think we're finished experimenting with nearby hotels and will just stick with the Park Place Inn and the Disney properties for all future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites Anaheim, California