This is our 3rd trip to Disneyland in the past decade. We have stay at all three of the hotels just across the street from Disneyland (Desert Inn & Suites, Park Vue, Park Place Inn). This is the best of all for us. We stayed 9 nights with 6 of use in the suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. The sofa bed was great for our kids. Of, course the location was the best. Just a few minutes to walk to the gate entrance. I was initially hesitant in staying here since I read the negative reviews - parking, breakfast, pool...) There is a $8 charge for parking. We found parking with plenty of space for our Odyssey van. There are compact designated spaces for smaller cars which others are probably complaining about. We checked in early (in the morning) during the mid-week, and we were surprise to have a room ready. There are plenty of space during the day, but evening check in can be tough. There was parking available for overflow two doors down at the Carousel Inn for guests here with additional cars ($10/night).
The room had plenty of space for 6 people. Housekeeping was great to supply plenty of towels and toiletry items. Fridge and microwave in the room with coffee maker and hair dryer. There are pool towels available for those who go swimming. The pool is not Olympic size but right size for children.
Breakfast was great for us and the kids. It's not made to order breakfast but was filling for us. And it was FREE. This saved us $$$ since we were here for 10 days. If want to speed more money, then you can go to IHOP next door. Otherwise, people complaining here are not being reasonable and must realize this is not a 5 star hotel. (Stay at the Hyatt instead.)
Housekeeping does a great job. Yes, they came twice during the afternoon because we got up late. Housekeeping can't clean all the rooms in the morning since not everyone is out of the room that early. I stepped out and use the free internet in the lobby while waiting.
Overall, I was quite pleased and expectations exceeded after staying here. We also had relatives staying next door at Park Vue at the same time. This is a nice place to stay also but rooms were smaller than Park Place. They had free parking for several cars. They offered a free breakfast but less selection than Park Place. Both places had wonderful staff.
The room was stuffy and hot when the AC is off. I think this due to the weather during our stay. Both motels (Park Place and Park Vue) had the same problem.
If you are considering Park Place, go for it. I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites Anaheim, California