We choose this motel due to its positive reviews here and recommendation from a friend. We stayed a total of 6N/5D at 2 separate time.
I'd rate it 5 stars for location - as you may read in many reviews, nothing beats this location as it is in front of Disneyland entrance. The other motels though was also not as bad of a walk to Disney.
I'll give it 4 stars for service - We had very late check in on our first stay & stayed at the 2F. When we got back from SD, my second reservation was for 2 double beds (which, I thought has a pull-out sofa as well). I have 3 children, 9, 7 and 21 mos. I found out that all double bed rooms does not have a pull-out. Only the King and 2 Queen Bed rooms have pull-out couch. Also, all 2 Queen Beds are in 2nd and 3rd Floor. King and Double Bed rooms are on the ground floor. I asked immediately if they could switch us to another room as we won't fit. The supervisor at that time managed to squeeze a room with 2 Queen Beds for us, so we were happy. Our 2nd stay was near the front desk. You could hear vehicles from the street but we already expected it.
So here are some tips:
1. Do not expect that the hotel will be quiet. We could hear the water pressure from people using their shower or faucet from another room, other than that, the sound of the people walking/chatting in the hallway is louder than the noise from the next room. It is a hotel mostly for families with young children to go to Disneyland. It will be loud so people should have this expectation. If they want quieter hotel/motel, they should go farther from Disney.
2. Only the King and 2 Queen Bed rooms have pull-out couch. Make sure to keep that in mind when making reservations if you have more than 4 people in your family.
3. In both stays, we found the carpets dirty and sticky. The rooms were dark too. Our housekeeper, Yolanda, kept our room very clean and tidy but no amount of vacuuming can clean their carpets (compare to the number of people staying here constantly). They do have to sacrifice a few rooms here & there to have their carpets washed once in a while. Unfortunately, every time we were at the hotel, we had to keep my 21 mo old who has weak immune system in bed the whole time we were inside the room due to this issue. We were never barefoot in the hotel. We always had to wear socks or sadly, our shoes (which we usually do not do).
4. Ground Floor consists of rooms with either 2 Double Beds (without pull-out sofa) or 1 King (with pull-out sofa). The 2nd and 3rd Floor are the ones with 2 Queen Beds and a pull-out.
5. The pool is in the middle of 2 buildings. It is smaller than what you see in picture. It has controlled temperature but since it's in the shade, it could get cool esp in the cooler months or if it's windy.
6. DO NOT expect a nice warm breakfast. They do not have boiled eggs anymore. They have waffles (which my boys thought was horrible), the scrambled eggs were ok. The sausage and ham were served alternate days. I have never complained with coffee before (believe me, I drink stale, 2 day old coffee without any complaints but their coffee is bad). The staff at the buffet breakfast were helpful and friendly. Make sure you grab some bananas really early as many people take more than what they're supposed to to bring as their snack in Disneyland.
Overall, it is a very average motel. Sadly, we aren't going back to stay here. We'd rather walk a block or so and get a better, decent quality for the same or lesser price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites Anaheim, California