We make our annual trek to Disneyland...well...every year. While staying on Disney property is immersive, we just don't see the value in spending top dollar on a room we are rarely in. We decided that for this year's extended trip (10 nights!) we would give an off property hotel a shot.
The staff was great, and very accommodating. The housekeeping service didn't skip a beat. If anything, they were almost too eager to make up our room each morning, so we quickly got accustomed to using the 'please do not disturb' sign as after a long day walking at Disneyland, it's nice to sleep later than 8 AM. And what's really great is as even though we lingered each day, our room was spotless each night when we returned.
The location really can't be beat, and it's actually a much shorter walk to Disneyland than from most of the on-site Disney hotels. The breakfast in the mornings was adequate, although it is disassembled fairly early. We were able to take advantage of it maybe half the days we stayed. Yes, the variety could be better from day to day, but it's free, and more than enough to fuel your tank and get you on your way into the park (for us, anyway).
Our room faced Harbor Avenue but the traffic noise wasn't oppressive; we got used to it. The rooms are a little dated and could probably stand a remodel at some point, but who cares...they were clean and again, did I mention the location? The beds were not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but that is largely due to the fact that my husband and I are used to sleeping in a queen sized bed at home, and we were stuck in a double together for 10 nights.
All in all, I really have no complaints about this little hotel. If I can reiterate, the staff is excellent and the location can't be beat. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites Anaheim, California