“Not very clean”

Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East
Ranked #96 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Had to stay here since it was our only option. This place is not very well kept. We checked out one day thinking we werent coming back but decided to just stay a extra night later that evening. We asked for the same room, what was disturbing is my wife had accidentally gotten some nail polish on the sheet the night before. The room look refreshed but the same stain was on the sheet from the night previous, I think they need to change the sheets. The service however stood out above other motel 6s. Place just needs to be updated.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank JCStolz
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I had an emergency comming off the southwest cheif Amtrak at 630am in Fullerton.
The girl at the desk was more than accomodating, and helpful. The room was receintly completely remodeled. Everything was new. and a non smoking room, that didn't smell like stale smoke. When I had an unusual concern, they accomodated me. They "left the Light On for Me".

Room Tip: Probably rooms off State College Blvd. are much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed at this hotel for Christmas vacation 2012 and their is no significant security in the main parking lot area, although there's a security guard on post. My rental car was keyed and had to pay for the damages though my insurance premium covered some of the costs. Do not stay in this area, there are better safer places. It's just down the road from Fullerton proper, with a better quality community. Don't take the risk!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Joel M
Reviewed 9 July 2012

june the 18 2012, room 412
I wanted to stay at this motel to get up and go to a job meeting at 6 am the next morning few blocks away, first , there were few burnts on the bed spread on this non smoking room, it was very noisy due to the traffic on State Collage Blvd..I was very tired for my job meeting .

2 days latter I send an e mail to this motel asking for a copy of my invoice to get a refund from my company, they didnot anwser untilmy second e mail just to tell me "I am truly sorry, but I can not give out personal information without identification. Thanks" I email again and asked them if they wanted a copy of my ID, they never answered

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Collin B
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We had a reservation for a first floor, non-smoking late check-in. We got there at 10:00 p.m. only to be told they had given the room to someone else and would have to take an upper floor. The problem with that is I am disabled and UNABLE to climb stairs. The only other room left was a smoking room that stunk like crazy! It was disgusting. The carpet was filthy, there were spiders in the bathroom and the whole place was just really dirty! We will NEVER stay at this Motel 6 EVER again. I recommend to all who read this go someplace else!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank garrettsmomrules
Reviewed 30 January 2012

On 12/27/11 my family and I stayed at Motel 6 on Fullerton Avenue in Anaheim. During our stay a cockroach crawled out from under my pillow and they were crawling on the walls. The shower was not cleaned and the sheets were wrinkled and there was a large blood stain on the floor and underneeth the matresses.
The next day 12/28/11 we were going to Hollywood, we had reservations to stay at the Hollywood Tarzana, but since we had a terrible experience at the Motel 6 in Anaheim we decided to drive the 6 hours home.
Once at home I called Motel 6 in Hollywood Tarzana to cancel our reservations. We called after 4 PM and there policy states there is no refund if canceling after 4pm. The next couple of days we talked to the corporate office and the owner of Motel 6 at Hollywood Tarzana. The owner stated he would not refund the $157.98 do their policy. Now I am not saying we should walk away without paying something, but to not be willing to work with us to find a Win/Win situation was unreasonable. Unfortunately, this owner charged us the full amount and I consider this a Win/Lose situation.
Do to our experience with Motel 6 in the LA area I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Never to stay at a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Stay at The Staybridge Hotel, Very Clean; Super Nice staff.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank KathyBasye
Reviewed 25 March 2011

My husband and I booked a room for two nights because we were out there first for a school meeting and then for his tattoo appointment. When we booked the room it stated that the room have a microwave and a mini fridge. False statement because the room did not have neither but there was lots of space. Also, we asked for a non smoking room due to my allergies and asthma, but the sheets and bedding has holes, burn marks, and rips on it. It was disgusting that we slept on the bed without any blankets. The bed was clear of bed bugs but i spray bug spray in case. The positive thing about it was that the bathroom was clean and the drains was not clog. So if you're plaining to stay for the night, BRING YOUR OWN SHEETS AND BLANKETS.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank YiKEs09
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Quality Inn
#84 of 118 in Anaheim
Anaheim Lodge
Anaheim Lodge
#72 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East? Share your experiences!